Product Type: Soap & Glory Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... before so did not know what to expect. Hand food is a white/creamy colour cream which is absorbed easily into the skin and smells am... more
Soap & Glory Hand food, good enough to eat!
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Member Name: Muckyfeet
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Advantages: Smells great, non greasy, non sticky and makes your hands smooth and soft
Disadvantages: Pricey but just ask Santa!
This is the most famous and frequent soap & glory product amongst my circle of friends and family.
After being a bar tender and wait staff for a few years I have had to hunt down a hand cream that is not only reliable but keeps my hands looking good as I am serving customers all day. This just might be the 'one' as far as hand creams go!
The tube I usually buy is 125ml and it is priced at £5 from Boots, although sometimes it is on offer or comes as part of a set. I recently received a travel sized version in a gift set for Christmas.
It can be argued that £5 is pricey for a hand cream and I would tend to agree but as it works so well for me I feel that the price can be justified. You can also make the product go a long way with a pea- sized amount when using it as regularly as I do.
The packaging is of the quirky soap & glory standard with a fun name and has on the front "The most astonishing hand cream ever? YOU DECIDE!". This could be seen by some as bold, I personally would answer yes!
The lovely girly pink colour makes it a great gift either as part of a set or as a nice extra for a birthday or Christmas present.
When you first use the cream the fresh and clean smell is the first thing that you will notice and the smell lasts for a good while.
As my hands are in and out of hot and cold water washing plates and glasses and washing my hands with that standard pink industrial soap, they can dry out very quickly. I feel that using hand food my hands feel soft and smooth afterwards. The extra bonus is that even though my hands feel soft the cream does not make my hands feel greasy. Another advantage this hand cream has over other products is it can smell great without being sticky. I have found with other products that you do not seem to get both a fresh smell and a non- sticky consistency.
As the price is not the best on the market I do hope for this hand cream for birthdays and Christmases but those stock up times usually last for me and I get to use the hand cream all year round.
I do admit when I do run out I invest in hand food because I know it works.
Summary: Beautiful hands for the working woman!
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- Sir? We've had an accident, someone appears to have mixed up the confectionery w ...
- A Sanctuary for My Paws
- I'm still enjoying the aroma of the festive season
- This could come in handy - Cuticura Citrus Hand Gel
- Further Proof That Olives Are Good For You!
- Leaves a strange feeling layer on your hands
- Cleanse, refresh and get fruity in the process
- Zesty Fresh Hand Gel
- Chocolate orange
- Asda Skin System Nail Varnish Remover
- Melvita Rose Nectar Beauty Hand Cream
- Yves Rocher Candied Mallows Hydrating Hand Cream
- Baylis & Harding Black Pepper and Ginseng Hand Wash
- The Royal Collection Buckingham Palace Royal Hyacinth Luxury Hand Cream
- The Royal Collection Buckingham Palace Royal Hyacinth Luxury Hand Wash
- Carex Original Hand Gel
- Tweezerman Deluxe Nail Clipper Set for Men
- Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream
- Trilogy Rose Hand Cream