Product Type: Tesco Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... The bottle is a good size it contains 500ml but it's not too big to manage. It doesn't seem particularly cheap at all. The label tells ... more
Cheap and cheerful
Tesco Value Handwash
Member Name: katyj10
Tesco Value Handwash
Advantages: Clean hands
This is a review of the Tesco Value Handwash which I decided to try after reading reviews on here. The packaging has been updated since the picture shown here and it looks far more expensive now!
I have a cute Hello Kitty liquid soap dispenser in the bathroom so it really doesn't matter which soap goes into it as long as it is capable of cleaning hands.
The soap comes in a large bottle holding 500ml of hand wash. The bottle is a pearly colour but you can see the product through it so you know how much is left. On the bottle is a wrap around label with pretty purple pictures that you associate with cleaning and bathrooms. The top is a pump dispenser that you can also lock so no spills in transit from the supermarket shop.
The label states that this hand wash was formulated by experts and approved by customers and that it is lightly fragranced.
The liquid is not runny as you might expect from a value product. One pump is enough to get a good lather going with warm water and hands feel clean afterwards. The fragrance is light and hardly noticeable. I have not had any problems with this drying out my skin and I wash my hands a lot throughout the day and night as I am often changing nappies (as well as rushing to the loo all the time as the forthcoming baby is sitting on my bladder!).
A 500ml bottle sells for just 38p which is brilliant value for money when you consider it also comes with a top pump dispenser. I usually buy hand wash at Poundland but it seems it is one of those items you can actually get (a lot) cheaper elsewhere!
This is a great hand wash for the money and I like that it is clear in colour rather than the old bright blue colour which makes you wonder what is in it. I find it mild and kind on my skin and am very happy with its performance. A recommended buy.
Summary: Good hand wash especially for the money
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- Handy Dandy Cream
- Original Source Shea Butter and Honey Hand Wash
- My Hands Are Hungry...
- Avon clearly haven't nailed it with this
- Radox Handwash African Savannah
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - A lovely gift
- Gorgeous Hand Cream!
- Into The Forest With Illamasqua!
- Cant complain about this dirt cheap handwash!
- Not on my wish list for a hand cream
- Cellex C Hydra Hand Cream SPF15
- Arran Aromatics Citrus Shores Hand Wash
- Molton Brown Naran Ji Soothing Hand Lotion SPF15
- Skin Doctors Younger Hands
- Salcura Hand Hydrator
- Salcura Hand Wash
- Nails Inc. Bling It On Rocks Collection
- Nails Inc. Brook Street Polish
- Nails Inc. Grosvenor Gardens Summer Party in a Bottle polish
- Carita Velvet Glove Nourishing Hand Cream SPF10