Product Type: The Sanctuary Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... use, banishing such concerns in an instant. With a deep 'spice' at the aroma's core, the Sanctuary Hand Cream product is the perfect... more
The Sanctuary hand cream
The Sanctuary Hand Cream
Member Name: Whizz11
The Sanctuary Hand Cream
Advantages: Nice smell, works well on hands
I really like The Sanctuary range of products that you can find in Boots. I have been using them for a number of years, first receiving them as a gift set if I remember rightly and I like the smell and the performance of them so I go back to them time and again.
One of the lovely products that they sell is this gorgeous hand cream. I have the little travel size which is 30ml as I like to keep this one in my handbag as its nice to apply throughout the day to keep my hands nice and soft. It fits well in my bag and has a handy flip top cap at the end so its easy to get in to, squeeze a dollop out on my hands and then replace in my bag without getting messy. This cream is part of their spa essentials range and it comes in the familiar orange packaging so you know it's a Sanctuary product with the familiar black writing and logo on the front. I think this gives the products quite an upmarket and classy look and makes you think to begin with that they are a very good product. I had definitely thought this whenever I had seen it in Boots even before I had tried the products.
The Sanctuary call this hand cream, "Our whisper-light, non-greasy hand cream with conditioning shea butter and sweet almond oil will help restore moisture to the skin and give immediate comfort to dry hands. Your hands will be left feeling soft and smooth whilst delicately fragranced." I definitely agree that this cream is not greasy. You can definitely tell though that is has an inclusion of oil as the cream has a bit of a sheen to it and a oil based consistency and when I apply it to my hands it just coats them really quickly and well and does not leave them all slick and greasy. I only need to use a small amount as the oil acts as quite a nice lubricant to work it all the way over my hands entirely. its definitely really absorbent and in a few minutes my hands are nice and soft and have no residue left on them.
The smell is an interesting. It is quite a spice like smell and one you would definitely find in a spa such as The Sanctuary and the kind that you would get when you visit a spa and have a treatment. It's quite a rich, fragrant smell and if you like that sort of thing then I think you will definitely like this. Its unique and different and one I really like for my hands.
This hand cream is available in Boots and a 30ml tube will cost you £3 which I think is well worth the price.
Summary: The Sanctuary hand cream
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- A fine buy!
- Carex Handwash Strawberry Laces
- A fruity foamy festive fragrance
- Protects your nails from staining
- This smells lovely!
- A cleaning gel with a lovely strawberry smell!
- A full course meal for the hands!
- I'm still enjoying the aroma of the festive season
- This Chocolate Orange Needs a Different Kind of Tap!
- L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
- Boots Ingredients Lavender & Jasmine Hand Wash
- Nails Inc Stonehenge Concrete Polish
- Nails Inc St Johns Wood Polish
- Nails Inc Soho Magnetic Polish
- Nails Inc Sloane Square 3D Glitter Polish
- Nails Inc Seven Dials Polish
- Cuticura 2 in 1 Hand Hygiene Lotion
- Nivea Honey & Oil Handwash
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hands & Body Wash
- Oriflame Milk & Honey Gold Nourishing Hand & Body Cream