Product Type: Apple Tablet PCs / eBook Readers
Newest Review: ... this is! No more squinting and page scrolling while you're trying to read a webpage, no more zooming in and out (well, not much anyway)... more
A Lot of Fun for a Lot of Dollar!
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi 16 GB
Member Name: happybunny22000
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi 16 GB
Advantages: Essential mobile device, lots of fun
Disadvantages: Lots of restrictions
I got one of these for my mum for Christmas, though I have to admit she has to fight me for it!
It has a few major advantages over your average laptop; size being one, and speed being another. It is so quick to switch on and load, and its small size makes it easy to pick up and carry everywhere. The numerous apps a lot of fun. The sound on the unit is also excellent quality ideal for music and as the size of the internal memory is substantial it is brilliant as a whole to not just store music on, but to play it too. The other advantage is that it is very easy to use, so much so that even my mother can use it with next to no assistance.
There are a few disadvantages over laptops however, and these vary according to the requirements of the user. As the product is Apple branded you are limited as to what it is you can actually do on the iPad in terms of software you can download, etc. Also as it is classed as a portable device there are a few webpages that do not allow such mobile devices to function correctly and view the content uncorrupted. The other disadvantage is, it is not ideal for anyone wanting to type long word documents. The touch pad sticks sometimes and the text prediction can be annoying, it consequently takes longer to type. The other disadvantage is that obviously as the components are all internal, they cannot be replaced, as you can with a laptop battery etc.
However, overall it is a brilliant device and a must have for any gadget lover!
Summary: Fun device essential for any gadget lover!!
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Tablet PC / eBook Reader
- nexus 7 (2013) top of the tablets?
- The only major benefit of the iPad 3 is that it makes the iPad 2 cheaper! Hallel ...
- Wouldn't be without it
- a not so good idea
- Good but where's the word?
- Good value for money!
- A handy little gadget
- Extremely useful tablet for work games and music
- Fire When Ready!
- Is the Ipad mini worth your hard-earned money or should you simply go for the bi ...
- Apple iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular 128 GB space grey
- Apple iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular 128 GB silver
- Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular 64 GB space grey
- Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular 64 GB silver
- Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular 32 GB space grey
- Palm Lifedrive Mobile Manager
- Dell Axim X50
- Dell Axim X50 Bluetooth GPS
- Palm Tungsten E2
- Mitac Mio 168