Product Type: Motorola Tablet PCs / eBook Readers
Newest Review: ... screens to make them easy to find. Considering I've had this for over a year now, I think it's hats off to Motorola for producing s... more
Well worth the wait!
Motorola XOOM With Wi-Fi
Member Name: Ms-OptimisticJ
Motorola XOOM With Wi-Fi
Advantages: 10.1in screen, 32GB, Wi-Fi, Dual Core Processor, 1 GHz. Portability. ice crwam
Disadvantages: None to my knowledge.
After weeks and months of eagerly waiting to buy the Ipad 3, when I finally was ready to purchase; I did some research and found conflicting information. I already owned the iphone4 and had issues with flash player not being able to download and watch certain things because of the lack of it. Because of this, I decided to research the best tablet on the market. Up pops the Motorola Xoom 2. Had heard bits about it, but was still in unchartered waters. The Motorola Xoom 2, which ticked all the boxes of a tablet computer that was not only functional and efficient in producing exactly what i wanted, it was a nifty piece of equipment too!
It came out on top of the Ipad, based on the fact that Apple puts a lot of restrictions on its products (flash being a major handicap for users) and charge a bundle for it at the same time. Since purchasing the Xoom I am still buzzing about how great this little gadget is.
2. Pros: Has a large 32gb hard drive. Can be connected to a TV for a larger screen projection when watching films. Battery life lasts for about 2 ½ hours with constant use before needing a charge. I use it to watch HD videos/films online. Watch and follow workout videos, which takes less time than booting up my laptop. Most of all, its great for the games that I love to play and the main reason I bought it. (fashion story, restaurant story, tap ranch etc). The 10.1 inch screen makes it easy for me to see things, without having to strain or wear my reading glasses constantly. My 2 year old daughter has already mastered how to use it for watching movies as well as play educational games, so anyone can use it. Its easy to carry around with you. I just put it in the case and into my handbag and i'm off.
Cons: Can freeze or slow down, but i'm sure its because of the app that i'm using at the time. Other than that, I haven't found anything bad about it.
I would recommend the Motorola Xoom 2 over any other tablet computers. I love its ability to help me stay organised throughout the day via an organisational app. The list of apps that can be installed are endless and everything that you could use at your finger tips. The best thing i've purchased this year!
Summary: With so much tablet pc competition on the market, the Motorola Xoom 2 is so far the best.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Tablet PC / eBook Reader
- Jumping on the band wagon!
- Ipad mini WI-FI - Ticks all the boxes
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- It's like they're slowly merging together.
- Looking for quality... Well you just found it!
- Good but must try harder
- Very happy with my Ipad
- firing on all cylinders
- A great birthday present to pass the time!
- Kindle Fire is hot hot hot!