Product Type: Palm Tablet PCs / eBook Readers
Newest Review: ... metal casing, large screen, responsive and easy to use. Well, it's been a number of years since that product and I would have expected th... more
PALM IT OFF TO SOMEONE ELSE!!
Member Name: jf1428
Disadvantages: A DINOSAUR NEEDS PUTTING IN A MUSEUM!!
This was bought for my wife as she is a fanatic organiser and has had similar machines in the past,but to be honest it is now virtually obsolete.
With a very small touchscreen it is difficult to use,it is suppose to have handwriting recogntion software but this took ages to get just up and running,and then it did not even recognise all the letters written.
It is actually a very nice piece of kit,well made and nice looking that does fit nicely into the hand,it has a built in stylus holder which is easily accesible.
It has all the usual creature comforts of a PDA offering phonebooks/address books various listing tools.
But to no avail as these have been virtually ramraided by the good old mobile phone,put this next to even a half decent mobile phone and it looks pre-historic and need too be resigned to e-bay!! someone might want it!!!
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Tablet PC / eBook Reader
- trust me its awesome
- Good if you remember to keep it charged up!
- Smart device that cuts the corners
- A great first time pocket PC
- use this until kindle gets here
- Beautiful, handy and powerful
- One of the cheapest and most efficient Android Tablets in the market...
- brilliant rival to IPad
- My Google Nexus 7 Review: Pro's and Con's
- A black mirror indeed.
- Motorola MC9090-G
- Intermec CN50
- Motorola MC1000
- Motorola MC75 Worldwide Enterprise Digital Assistant
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 T3110 16 GB
- Motorola MC3190
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 T3100 16 GB WiFi
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 16 GB WiFi
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 16 GB WiFi LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 16 GB WiFi LTE