Product Type: Pioneer headphones
Newest Review: ... a named brand that offers less than half the quality of pioneers! These headphones are user by every DJ who desires reliability and quali... more
Pioneer a name you can trust
Member Name: brownskin91
Disadvantages: Price if anything at all
Do not bother spending £300 on dre beats, you will just be paying for a named brand that offers less than half the quality of pioneers!
These headphones are user by every DJ who desires reliability and quality, they can be used in clubs, or festivals offeing amazing sound systems! They are stylish and can be used on the go, anyone who knows about audio quality and sees you in a set of these headphones will understand you know quality when you see it!
Look at the top 100 Djs and you will see that over 90% of them use pioneer headphones!
I own two pairs of pioneer headphones the HDJ 1000's have never let me down.
I highly recommend these to anyone buying good quality headphones, just pay the little extra and get something that will last you much longer!
If you don't want to take my word for it simply go to your nearest dealer and try a pair out!
Summary: Great quality headphones!
|Ease of use:|
|Ease of transport:|
More reviews in the field of Headphones
- Robust. Sleek. Harmonious.
- Not portable enough for me! Sound pollution a bit much... Overall okay.
- Fantastic Sound Quality From Trendy Headphones!
- Sennheiser HD201... decent quality on the cheap
- PL30: a diamond in a bed of coal
- absolutely brilliant headphones, but careful matching is required
- JVC Flats Headphones HA-S160-R-E
- I Can Hear You
- Everyone loves a good song!