Product Type: Skullcandy headphones
Newest Review: ... happy to find some Hesh headphones for just £30 as they had just released the Hesh 2. Meg chose a pair that look cool with a blue skull ... more
Member Name: chunkynutt
Advantages: strong duarable
Disadvantages: dont fit round your neck
These headphones are good all rounders with good sound quality and average bass which is good as sometimes bass overpowers music. These also fit realy well, i have small ears but they stick out and it can be hard to find headphones that fit, but these are a great fit and the fit snugley. I only use these around the house as i have JVC XX in ear headphones for when im out and about. The only problems i found with these headphones are they are not good for going round your neck and being out, they strangle you XD. They have a strong frame and are good quality headphones for the money. I would rather spend 25 quid on skullcandy rather that on sony because there crap. I do recommend these headphones for anybody wanting larger ones. Hope this helps you find the pair of headphones your trying to find. :)
Summary: good headphone's
|Ease of use:|
|Ease of transport:|
More reviews in the field of Headphones
- Not portable enough for me! Sound pollution a bit much... Overall okay.
- Fantastic price for great quality
- Good but some problems
- Very cheap - and customisable
- Not brilliant! A bit tinny!
- Great audio quality - first pair broke - good warranty :)
- Fantastic Sound Quality From Trendy Headphones!
- Sennheiser HD201... decent quality on the cheap
- PL30: a diamond in a bed of coal