Product Type: Slim Fast in Health Misc
Newest Review: ... 220 calories and can be used as part of the 3 2 1 weight loss regime that allows you to pick up to 2 meals a day, 3 snacks, 2 Slim Fast me... more
Member Name: spam330
Slim Fast Summer Strawberry Milkshake Powder
Advantages: Works for me
Disadvantages: None for me
I have spent the majority of my life struggling with my weight for various reasons. Mainly because I am a sugar addict and like food a bit too much! Anyway when I try to lose weight I usually try the traditional healthy eating and exercise routine. Having recently put on a considerable amount of weight I looked for a different approach, something easy that would fit in with my lifestyle.
Slim fast Milkshake Powders are meal replacements. To do the slim fast plan you have a shake for breakfast, one for lunch and a 600 kcal, low fat evening meal. In addition to this you can have a morning, afternoon and evening healthy low fat snack, such as a slim fast treat bar or some fruit etc.
The milkshake powder comes in a large tub (similar to a baby food tub) and contains enough powder for 12 meals. To make you simply add two scoops of powder to 250ml of skimmed milk. I have found the best way to do this is with a whisk, as it does not mix too well with a spoon (in my experience). For me the milkshakes taste quite nice, nothing offensive and keep me reasonably full. The tub costs between £5- £6 depending on where you purchase. I generally purchase mine from Tesco Supermarket.
I have used slim fast for six weeks now and have lost lots of weight. The product suits me as I am a busy working mum and it means I don't have to think about meals, plan ahead etc.
Overall I am very happy with this product and have not found any disadvantages although I'm sure it does not work for everyone
Summary: Wors for me
More reviews in the field of Other Health Product
- Not for driving instructors or machine operators!
- DONT be Fooled by DIETS --What you should know
- Not a magic cure!
- Tetanus Are You Immune?
- Crackle,snap pop I think not
- Ear ear....listen up for a good nights sleep!
- An easy way to lose weight
- Did nothing for me
- Chocolatey Milkshake For Dieters
- Tesco Loves Baby Cotton buds
- Cuticura Kids Hand Hygiene Wipes
- Boots Ovulation Test Kit
- Boots Botanics Aromatherapy Cooling Gel Lavender
- Anabox 7 Day Pill Organiser
- Balancing Blooms Calmdown
- Sainsbury's Fruit Flavoured Antacid Tablets
- Earfit Comfort Foam Earplugs
- Addject Hot Stuff Hand Warmers
- Life Max Cholesterol Monitoring Kit