Newest Review: ... attack and I lived in constant fear of it. Finally, after about 7 years of various therapies the psychiatrist prescribed anti-depressan... more
Member Name: ruth76
Treatment options for psychological disorders
Hi Can anyone give me any advice.
I am currently suffering from really bad panic attacks feel like i am going mad. I havent had them for a long time and i feel really scared.At the moment i take 20 mg prozac which ive been on for 4 years my doctor has reccommended i take ciprimal and come off the prozac. Is this going make me feel worse are the side effects bad?Also I was given beta blockers when i take them they make me have even worse panic attacks.
Summary: advice needed
More reviews in the field of Health Problem
- Me and my bully
- Obesity attacking children
- Sick as a Parrot !
- Fat Camp UK
- The most horrendous illness!
- Terrifying, just terrifying!
- My battles with people who don't understand eating disorders.
- A Life-Ruiner: My Experiences with Hypothyroidism
- Keep an open mind with medication
- The job from hell that made me ill