Newest Review: ... a distributer. I made my first investment and received my business in a box of Aloe Vera products, and my title Assistant Supervisor. I was... more
Very useful plant
Member Name: LynnCozens
Advantages: Grows well
Disadvantages: Not very pretty
Aloe Vera is a very easy plant to grow - even for those that are not green fingered. It can survive over and under watering quite well although if you under water you will have quite a skinny plant with not so much of the juice inside.
It is not the prettiest of plants and is a bit like a cross between a cactus (there are some jagged edges to the stems that can hurt if rubbed against) and a thick grass. it is however a very useful plant for skin treatments and in particularly burns.
The stems can be broken off to reveal a goey inside that you can rub on cuts and burns. The liquid goo is very soothing and the plant has a reputation to help with healing.
Having a plant to hand gives you 100% pure fresh aloe vera to use at any time and is far more cost effective than paying for aloe vera creams or similar from the chemists.
Summary: Keep one on your window sill
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Poor customer service at every branch I have been to
- The Literal 'Chill Pill'
- NOT EVERYTHING GOOD COMES IN "FANCY" MODERN PACKAGING
- Double guaruntee this review will make your head itch, but it will also solve th ...
- Ramblings on patches!?
- My dry eyes be gone!
- Kneading Relief?
- Taylor made Varifocals
- Weight to Go!
- Off with the Pounds
- Squip Nasaline Saline Solution Salt
- Squip Saline Solution Salt
- Testmedica Diagnostic Kidney Health Screen (One Step Home Scan)
- Testmedica Diagnostic Liver Health Screen (One Step Home Scan)
- Testmedica Diagnostic Diabetes Health Screen (One Step Home Scan)
- Rio Rio-LAST
- Rio Aroma Stream
- Rio Heat Pad
- Rio Sauna Belt
- Scholl Colorpop Manicure Set