Newest Review: ... lenses and glasses and ASDA offered me a good price for contact lenses and solution. I find there service very very slow, this could be ... more
Should of gone to Asda... Not specsavers :P
Member Name: icklepickle
Advantages: Great friendly staff, good price for test, large choice of frames
Disadvantages: I should of gone sooner!
I live near one of the biggest Asdas in Hampshire and it has a large opticians included in the store.
My partner has been nagging me for ages to book an eye test, as i kept complaining of head aches and strained eyes when driving.
I was shopping last week and noticed a sign that said "eye tests today £9.99". I thought about it for a second but then decided they would probably be busy and wouldn't be able to fit me in. So i went on with my shopping.
However 15 minutes later one of the Asda staff announced again over the loud speaker that they had the eye tests available for £9.99 and there were still appointments available. So after i paid for my shopping i nipped to the opticians counter and they said they could see me in 5 minutes.
I took my shopping to the car and then went back. I couldn't believe how quickly they could fit me in.
The staff at the opticians were really friendly and officiant, i was even offered a cup of tea which i thought was a really nice touch.
The eye test was really quick and the optician was really nice. I told him i hadn't had my eyes tested since i was about 16 (now 27) and he wasn't condescending about it like i thought he might of been.
The equipment used and the little room was very clean and tidy. The staff were all very well dressed and of very smart appearance.
Luckily i was told i didn't need glasses but i did have a quick look at the range of glasses available and they do stock a great deal of them.
I will definitely be going for regular check ups now and will always visit Asda for this need.
Summary: A nice little opticians and convenient for shopping too
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Hush please I'm sleeping
- not a good service but still good value for money on contact lenses
- Save a fortune on your specs with spec savers
- Should i go to Spesavers? YES
- ASDA OPTCIANS
- Epaderm Ointment - an essential for those suffering with eczema
- Customer Service Deteriorated Totally in Great Yarmouth
- What Did You Say??
- Life Source Complete
- Not just for Hay Fever Sufferers!
- Eclectic Institute Pleurisy Root Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Phenomenol 7
- Eclectic Institute Nutrigenomic Berry
- Eclectic Institute Osha
- Eclectic Institute Oats
- Enzymatic Therapy Heartburn Free With Roh10
- Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls
- Muscle Pharm Assault & Recon
- Muscle Milk & Xanthadrene
- Melatonin Tablets & Valerian