Product Type: Bach health products
Newest Review: ... Wild Oats flower remedy and the internet is one of the best places to buy them I find as you can't always find the full range on the high ... more
Not sowing your Wild Oats?
Bach Flower Remedies Wild Oat
Member Name: jacb1983
Bach Flower Remedies Wild Oat
Advantages: Cheap enough, made me feel better, more confidence and direction.
Disadvantages: Nasty taste which I didn't like at all. It's better taken in water.
Dr Bach created a range of 38 homeopathic remedies over 75 years ago, which use natural extracts from flowers. The Wild Oats version, according to Dr Bach is said to be good for those who are ambitious and want to live life to their potential, but don't know how to do this - they can't decide which occupation to choose and have not felt a 'calling' to certain activities.
I paid £4 online for a 20ml bottle of Wild Oats flower remedy and the internet is one of the best places to buy them I find as you can't always find the full range on the high street. You can also buy smaller 10ml bottles if you don't think you'll need much.
The remedy is made by mixing flower infusions with spring water and grape brandy preservative, but the preservative does give the flower remedy a nasty taste (more on this later!)
The remedy comes in a glass bottle with a pipette top, like an eye dropper, so you can give yourself tiny doses of this if you feel you suffer from the symptoms I mentioned above.
To take the remedy, you can either drop 3 or 4 drops directly onto your tongue, or put them into a glass of water for sipping. I usually use the glass of water method, as I can't stand the taste of the alcohol preservative in the flower remedy. It's horrible, so I very rarely put the drops directly onto my tongue these days.
Although it doesn't seem to work for everyone, the remedies including this Wild Oats one, works really well for me. After about half an hour after taking it, I feel more confident and when I first used this after a few weeks I found the motivation to change jobs and I now work in an area that's much more to my liking.
I would really recommend the Wild Oats flower remedy because it worked for me! I gained more direction in my life from using this, and whether it's just in my head or not, who cares? It only cost me £4 a bottle and the outcome has been good, so give it a try!
Summary: Nasty taste if taken directly on tongue, but worked for me so worth it.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Tasty sweets that help you breathe more easily!!!!
- Good For You!
- Cheap frames, Lenses keep falling out
- Finally got the result I wanted
- Not Phor me I'm afraid
- A medicine cabinet & handbag essential at a bargain price
- Haymax Organic Pollen Balm
- Well you can put that in your Inhalator and smoke it!
- The smell will also deter any suiters!
- Sea Buckthorn Extract & Hyaluronic Acid
- Lavender & Jojoba Skin Care
- Skin Lighten Creme & Gotu Kola
- Nuhair Hair Regrowth For Women
- Nuhair Dht Blocker For Men & Women
- Rogaine Foam (Regaine) Men 5% Minoxidil
- Rogaine (Regaine) Women's Minoxidil
- Rogaine (Regaine) Men 5% Minoxidil
- Revita + Foligain + Minoxidil 5% Foligain.N5
- Revita + Foligain + Minoxidil Hair Loss 2 Month Starter For Women