Product Type: Bach health products
Newest Review: ... flavour but you can also purchase Blackcurrant flavour. Extra Information These pastilles are both sugar and alcohol free however the... more
Bach Rescue Pastilles - Never been so calm
Bach Rescue Remedy Pastilles
Member Name: MoneyMaker1
Bach Rescue Remedy Pastilles
Advantages: Tasteful and really do work
Whether you have a driving test, exams or important deadlines to make sure you meet sometimes you need something to calm you down. If like me sometimes you get a bit to stressed with important deadlines you will look to purchase things which will make you feel a little more relaxed about thing. These pastilles seemed to fit the bill so I purchased them in hope that they would work.
When you purchase these they will come in a 50g tub which you should look to pa around £5.29 for. When considering that these good really improve your stress levels I didn't think the price was something I should be that bothered about. Aslong as they worked I was more than happy to pay the price for them.
These pastilles come in a circular tin with the lid being a very easy one to remove. The size of the packaging is of a decent size so you should be able to take these with you if you need them throughout the day.
The taste of the pastilles or of a good enough standard, depending on which flavour you get. They have a very fruty flavour about them which is obviously very pleasing instead of taking something which has a horrible taste to it which some things do. I would be very suprised if anyone had purchased these but didn't like them on the basis of the taste.
After taking these when needed I found that after you finish one, once you give it a while to work it really does. For me it didn't take long for my stress levels to reduce. I know people may think that it was mental and they never even worked but I was actually telling myself that these wouldn't work at all. Funnily enough I felt myself being more calm with things which I was over the moon with. For people who have any stress problems I 100% back this problem as being extremelly useful.
Summary: A product that actually does work
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Mobile madness...
- HRI CLear Complexion tablets....
- Boots Sleep Pillow Mist.
- I AM, I'M NOT, AM I?
- Ideal if you don't want to know you are pregnant before a missed period
- 7 days of Pills safely stored with this Safe and Sound Pill Reminder
- Not a Patch on Other Solutions
- Tavistock Devon Store : Thankyou
- What did you say?
- Asda Vapour Rub
- Anagen Research Foligain.D12 & Foligain.P5 3 Months Supply
- Anagen Research Foligain.D12 Hair Growth Stimulator
- Anagen Research Foligain.D12 & Foligain.N5 3 Months Supply
- Anagen Research Foligain For Hair Loss 120 Caplets
- Anagen Research Foligain + Minoxidil 5% Foligain.P5 Hair Loss
- Barlean's The Healing Power Of Flax By Herb Joiner-Bey
- Barlean's Omega Swirl Fish Oil
- Barlean's Omega Oil Family Pack
- Barlean's Omega Man
- Barlean's Omega Kids Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil