Product Type: Boots health products
Newest Review: ... though they were informed NHS does it to me every 6 months if required saying that was ok the NHS will pay!) they then told me I'd only nee... more
Boots Contact Lenses
Member Name: okij1988
Advantages: Affordable, Free aftercare appointments and eye tests, £50 off vouchers.
Disadvantages: They will withhold your contact lenses (home delivery) until you've had an after care appointment.
I have been with Boots Opticians for now for the best part of 3 years, and not once have I ever thought of moving.
I have both glasses and contact lenses from Boots. The best thing about receiving your contacts from Boots is that they will give you free eye tests and free contact after care appointments to make sure your eyes are in good health. I get my daily disposable contacts from them every 3 months via home delivery, I get about 90 pairs which last me more than 3 months, so I always have some spare. I only pay about 16 pounds a month for them too! Recently the sent me 3 month's worth of their new hydrating contact lenses for free as a trial! And I can upgrade to them for only a few extra pounds a month which I shall be doing as they are great!
Another good thing about getting contacts from Boots is that they will give you a yearly £50 voucher to reduce the cost of a new pair of glasses (which can still be used with their 2 for 1 deals) or you can use the voucher towards the cost of your monthly contact lens bill.
Overall I'm very happy!
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Anagen Research Foligain.D12 & Foligain.P5 3 Months Supply
- Anagen Research Foligain.D12 Hair Growth Stimulator
- Anagen Research Foligain.D8 & Foligain.N5 3 Months Supply
- Anagen Research Foligain.D8 & Foligain.P5 3 Months Supply
- Anagen Research Foligain.D12 & Foligain.N5 3 Months Supply
- Eclectic Institute Witch Hazel Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Wormwood Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Yeast Balance
- Eclectic Institute Yellow Dock
- Eclectic Institute Yarrow Liquid Drops