Product Type: Boots health products
Newest Review: ... other paracetamol, I do not see what the difference is between many of the brands. The only exception I have to this rule is with period p... more
Boots Paracetamol Caplets 500mg
Boots Paracetamol Caplets
Member Name: bringingsexyback
Boots Paracetamol Caplets
Advantages: Work quickly on minor pain
Disadvantages: No good for more severe pain or illness
Paracetamol tablets don't vary much for me, the cheapest Asda tablet is as effective as overinflated Anadin when I take them for my headaches. I usually buy Boots Paracetamol Caplets because I stock the medicine cabinet up while I'm shopping for work supplies in Boots, you can only buy two boxes of 16 caplets (total of 32) in one transaction because of overdose risk and the price fluctuates between 39p and 47p.
They have a strength of 500mg and work effectively on mild pain such as tension headaches, mild period pain and toothache, they also bring down a fever. As I work for myself as a beauty therapist I sometimes can't afford to be ill so take cocktails of pills to keep myself well at the slightest hint of a cold, I am now pregnant and only use paracetamol in small infrequent doses. As long as you take these caplets early enough they work quickly but if you leave it until you are in more severe pain you might find they are not strong enough to help.
I first started buying these more expensive caplets when my husband had tonsillitis as he couldn't swallow the round tablets, these are easy to swallow with water and the slim shape is a much better design. They can be cut in half if you have trouble swallowing tablets, my husband cuts his now as they slice so easily and he finds it easier to take the smaller pieces.
I am not so loyal to these that they are the only paracetamol I buy but these are my main brand as they work well, cost very little and are in a convenient format.
5 Dooyoo Stars.
Summary: An effective paracetamol from Boots
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Waterproof Cast And Dressing Protector
- I went to double base with this!
- Uplifting yet calming ~ all at the same time!
- A great deal but feels cheap
- Holland & Barrett Cranberry Concentrate Capsules
- Weight a minute! scales made to measure your weight.
- BEWARE : PLEASE READ REVIEWS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OPTICAL EXPRESS
- Bassetts Daily Energiser - asthma cure?
- Covonia Vapour Drops
- Ideal over the counter aid for my irritating eczema!
- Squip Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal Kit
- Squip Nasaline Junior Nasal Rinsing System 1 Kit
- Squip Nasaline Nasal Rinsing System 1 Kit
- Squip Nasaline Saline Solution Salt
- Squip Saline Solution Salt
- Hanson HX3000
- Homedics FM-TS9-GB
- Homedics HEATED MASSAGE CUSHION
- Beurer HK63 Rheumatherm Magnetic Heat Pad
- Champneys CHMAN-100-GB