Product Type: Boots health products
Newest Review: ... don't take any longer than other more expensive paracetamol caplets and I think they work the same to be honest and they work so well f... more
A great form of painkiller
Boots Paracetamol Caplets
Author Name: popmusicfan
Boots Paracetamol Caplets
Advantages: They work!
I use these on a regular basis as there is a Boots store close to my work place.
These caplets come in a packet of sixteen and they are presented in a blue cardboard box. The caplets come in foil packaging, you just push them through from the other side. The packaging is pretty simple really and on the reverse of the pack is all the dosage instructions. The caplets are easy to swallow. They are an oval shape and white in colour. They are a little powdery so don't be alarmed if you end up with a load of white powder on your fingers after handling them - this is normal! The caplets go down well with a glass of water and you don't really feel them sliding down your throat. I would say that they take around fifteen to twenty minutes to kick in. I find that they work pretty quickly for mild to moderate pain, i.e headaches and backache. However for severe pain, such as period pain and toothache, they may take a while longer to kick in. Stick with them though as once they have kicked in they take the pain away for a decent length of time, allowing you to carry on with your day. They are great for a wide range of different aches and pains and they are completely safe to use if taken as directed.
These caplets are great value. They work just as well as higher priced painkillers and sixteen caplets is enough to last you a while, depending on the amount of pain you have of course.
Great value painkillers from Boots. Expect to pay around 30p per box.
Summary: Great value painkillers
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- An effective heat rub from Tesco
- Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test With Conception Indicator
- A great opticians
- Boots Pharaceuticals Dry Eyes Eye Drops
- Block up your ear hole!
- quick relief
- Drip drop
- Mostly great - but did have one bad experience when I went to Specsavers
- An attempt to up sell
- Good cream for itchy, dry skin.
- Eclectic Institute Yeast Balance
- Eclectic Institute Yellow Dock
- Eclectic Institute Yellow Dock Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Yerba Mansa Liquid Drops
- Nature's Way Coconut Oil
- Psorzema Creme
- Sea Buckthorn Extract & Hyaluronic Acid
- Lavender & Jojoba Skin Care
- Skin Lighten Creme & Gotu Kola
- Eclectic Institute Yarrow Liquid Drops