Product Type: Boots health products
Newest Review: ... kind. One brand I buy every now and again is from Boots. Their own paracetamol painkillers come in either tablet or capsule format - ... more
Kill that headache!
Boots Paracetamol Tablets
Member Name: Missfisher92
Boots Paracetamol Tablets
Disadvantages: The taste!
As everyone knows, I love Boots, I really believe in the products that Boots sells.
Why I wanted these......
I wanted these beause I find having paracetamol in the house is very useful. I find it hard to swallow tablets, so I do buy tablets that you can break.
These tablets come in a little cardboard box, when you open the box, the tablets are sealed in plastic blister packs. You just have to pop the tablets out when needed.
The tablets themselves....
The tablets are a thick circular shape that have a little split down the middle. They are white and taste nasty!!
What they are for....
Symptoms of cold and flus.
How to take them....
Take them with a drink of water and swallow.
12- adult... 2 tablets every 4 hours, no more than 8 in 24 hours.
6-12... 1/2 - 1 tablet every 4 hours, no more than 4 in 24 hours.
You can buy these in Boots stores and Boots online.
For 16 tablets they are £0.39, in store and online.
What I thought.....
I found these a lot harder than taking other paracetamol, but in my opinion they do work, you can feel when they are wearing off, but they are really good at eliminating pain. Before taking them, be prepared for a nasty taste and wash them down well with water because you will be able to taste them in your throat. A nasty powdery taste.
They are used to eliminate mild to moderate pain.
Should not be used for children under 6 years of age.
They are cheap against some other paracetamols.
I know tablets don't taste nice anyway, but the taste puts me off a little bit.
Would I recommend...
Yes I would.
Summary: Great paracetamol that is cheap and works
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- A Healthier Smoking Alternative
- Not Necessarily First and certainly not the best
- I love these scales!
- Why spray your pillow with chemicals when you can just buy Lavender Oil?
- The best test on the shelf!
- Easy way to keep track of that fever.
- May be more expensive that the basics but definitely more accurate
- Say Aloe to a cleaner system
- ~ * Handy Little Tool * ~
- EKS Glass Electronic Scale
- Dr Rose’s Remedies Skin Treatment Healing Salve
- Hairmax Lasercomb Advanced 7 + Minoxidil 5% Foligain.P5
- Hairmax Laser Comb Lux 9 + Minoxidil 5% Foligain.P5
- Gymnema Sylvestre & Garcinia Cambogia
- Gumweed Liquid Drops & Cough Syrup
- GlaxoSmithKline Alli
- Dyna Jets
- Folic Acid
- Sanatogen Pro Natal