Product Type: Compeed health products
Newest Review: ... and on a night out in town, the last thing I want to do is have to re-apply my Compeed anti-blister balm to my feet. When applied to the... more
I can wear my shoes again!
Compeed Anti-Blister Stick
Member Name: Lovehearts
Compeed Anti-Blister Stick
Advantages: it works!
Disadvantages: it's a bit pricey.
I love wearing all different types of dolly shoe. I always find Primark do great ones for really good prices. However, what I can't stand is the fact that they can hurt your feet. I always seem to get it on my last toe, I always get one, and then I feel that I don't want to wear dolly shoes for a while. It also happens when I'm wearing high heels, or sandals. After this happens, I'm restricted to wearing my trainers they they're the only things soft enough not to hurt my feet. It is quite sad when it happens.
I had tried a range of solutions for blister pads to plasters. The problem I had with blister pads was that they didn't stick properly. And the problem I had with real plasters is that you can notice them and they make your feet look terrible. I really needed a solution for my sister's wedding, and she was wanting us all to wear heals, and I didn't want to be the odd one out. The person fitting my dress told me to buy a blister stick. I went into the pharmacy, but no luck. Then, I tried Boots, and they had the compeed blister stick. First I first saw it, I didn't think it would do me any good, all
The texture of the stick isn't all that nice, it has a sort of waxy feel to it. I rubbed it on the sides of my toes and around the area where the shoes may dig in. It leaves a sort of film over the area, and be quite uncomfortable at first but you get used to it as they day goes on. I few times it hasn't worked, but on most occasions it has, and whilst I feel it's too expensive to use everyday, I don't mind using it on a night out to to an event where I'll be wearing high-heels.
It costs £4.30 for a small stick which looks as if it won't last very long. However, I have had it for over a year and it has always did me good. I don't think you are supposed to keep it for more than a few months, but it still to this day works perfectly well, and I feel more confident in my heels!
Summary: Works wonders.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Awakens my senses!
- Wasn't worth the money.
- Vicks Vapor Inhaler: It's (S)not Bad!
- Wonderful medicine
- Turn Wensleydale looking feet into fabulous feet again!
- Doublebase in name-but needed in moisture
- Think twice, they're more interested in your wallet than your eyes.
- Heavy duty moisturiser!
- And Breathe,,,
- Simple yet effective for baby's skin
- Anagen Research Minoxidil 5% Foligain.P5
- Anagen Research Minoxidil 5% Foligain.N5
- Anagen Research Foligain.D8 Hair Growth Stimulator
- MuscleTech Anotest Performance Series
- MuscleTech Cell-Tech Performance Series
- MuscleTech Creacore Concentrated Series Creatine Powder
- MuscleTech Hexatest Hardcore Pro Series
- MuscleTech Gakic Pro Series
- Anagen Research Foligain.F2 Minoxidil Foam Women 2%
- Anagen Research Foligain.F5 Minoxidil Foam Men 5%