Newest Review: ... drinker and nothing else I have tried has worked as well. I took 2 capsules halfway through a 15 unit+ session and 2 when I finished ... more
WOW!!!!! A Hangover cure
Member Name: Dignity
Date: 07/11/00, updated on 07/11/00 (1345 review reads)
Advantages: Gets rid of that hangover
Disadvantages: Remembering to take it haha
Im am a terrible sufferer of hangovers, so when I read about this product in a magazine I thought its was definateley worth a shot.
Cynara Artichoke is equivalent to 8g of fresh artichoke, it comes in a capsual form fom any health food shop or chemist, it is generally took for maintaing a healthy cholesterol level and it also helps the gall bladder and liver in breaking down and eliminating fat and alcohol, so this is where it comes in with a hangover.
When I read about it, it suggested taking two capsuals before retiring to bed after a night out on the booze haha, but if you are anything like me and are to drunk to remember to take them haha, I find they definatley work if taken in the morning when you are feeling rough. They don't take long to take away that yucky feeling, but I must admit it doesn't take away that horrible feeling in your mouth (dirty ashtray haha).
So if your like me and enjoy going about but don't like the morning after, then give this a go I think its great and many of my freinds have tried it and agrree its good.....
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Buy one get one free! Surely NOT Optics!!!
- Postnatal Depression & Rhodiola Root
- They were a waste of time and money for me
- Safe & Effective Nit Treatment
- Amazing Aloe! UPDATED
- If it's not thrush, Vagisil will stop the itch.
- A gift from Fiji.....
- Short & Sweet - Life in Limbo
- Should have gone to Specsavers!
- Pricey but worth it!
- Biovea Tongkat Ali Lj100 & Maca Mens Sexual Health
- Biovea Think-Rite & Gingko Biloba
- Biovea Theanine With Relora 60 Tablets
- Biovea St. Johns Wort & Omega-3
- Biovea St. Johns Wort & Black Cohosh
- Eclectic Institute Nutrigenomic Berry
- Eclectic Institute Osha
- Eclectic Institute Maitake
- Eclectic Institute Oats
- Eclectic Institute Lung Support