Product Type: Nelson Bach health products
Newest Review: ... is a combination of natural flower essences. This product was originally made by Dr Edward Bach in England in the 1930's and today is s... more
To the rescue!
Dr Bach Rescue Remedy
Member Name: anwar7
Dr Bach Rescue Remedy
Advantages: it works!
I am really interested in homeopathy and have used varies remedies over the years. There is one remedy that I always have in my bag and use regularly; Nelsons Bach rescue remedy.
Rescue remedy was first developed in the 1920's by the physician Dr Edward Bach. At the time Dr Bach was working in a lucrative practice in Harley Street. However he had become disillusioned with conventional medicine that just looked at the disease and not the patient as a whole. In 1930 Dr Bach gave up his practice and spent the rest of his life researching alternative therapies and the link between mind and body.
Rescue remedy is made using 5 different types of flower essence and helps to restore your inner calm. It includes-
Rock rose to help stop fear and panic.
Impatiens to help stop irritability
Clematis to help you focus
Star of Bethlehem to help deal with shock and cherry plum to help give you more self control.
Rescue remedy is suitable for everyone including children. Rescue remedy is available in several different variants including a dropper bottle, spray and pastilles. I prefer the dropper as I think it is easy to take on the move.
The recommended dose is 4 drops either onto your tongue or in water if you prefer. The rubber dropper is easy to use and ensures an accurate dose. I like to take the drops directly onto my tongue. You can repeat the dose as often as your like until you feel more in control.
Rescue remedy is made using grape alcohol and tastes like brandy. So does it work?
I can honestly say that I think it does! I have suffered some really stressful situations over the years and think taking rescue remedy has helped take the edge off my feelings. It is great to take when you are feeling nervous or scared for whatever reason. I like the dropper bottle as it is instantly available whenever I need it.
Rescue remedy is not cheap with a 20 ml bottle costing £ 5.88 from Amazon or a whopping £9.49 from Boots! Like always it pays to shop around!
Summary: rescue remedy
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Not Necessarily First and certainly not the best
- Testing Time
- CLEAR YOUR EARS
- Kool n Soothe Your Migraines
- Cheaper than the vets price
- Why spray your pillow with chemicals when you can just buy Lavender Oil?
- Can you hear me yet?!?
- Braun - Delivering Great Results
- Clearly pregnant...but just how far along am I?
- Bring the Power Back!
- Omica Organics Superzlite Zeolite Elixir Powder
- Omica Organics Superzlite Micronized Zeolite
- O24 Essential Oil Pain Relieving Towelettes
- O24 Essential Oil Pain Relieving Spray
- O24 All-Natural Pain Relief 120 Maximum Strength Capsules
- Weight Watchers Body Fat Precision Electronic Scale
- Nasosal for Children Sterile Nasal Drops
- Kalms Sleep
- Lanes Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cream