Newest Review: ... to give it a go at £3.49 for 90 capsules I had nothing to lose. Luckily for me Asda had a Buy One Get One Free On offer so I had a n... more
Fight Psoriasis Natural Way
Evening Primrose Oil
Member Name: cside99
Evening Primrose Oil
Advantages: Easy To Swallow, Cheap,
As I said in my previous review on T-Gel I suffer from Psoriasis although my case is considered minor I have tried all sorts of creams, herbal remedies and UV light treatments. One of the more natural remedies I read on a number of forums for Psoriasis especially under the nails which is a nightmare area to treat is Evening Primrose oil. I have been to the doctor a number of times with this complaint and told that there is no treatment for it.
Upon reading about Evening Primrose I decided to give it a go at £3.49 for 90 capsules I had nothing to lose. Luckily for me Asda had a Buy One Get One Free On offer so I had a nice supply. Reading the back of the tub they are an excellent source of vitamin E and contain something called Gamma Linolenic Acid whatever that is.
I started these back an January and most of the forums I had read said they work on the nails very quickly. I was seeing no improvement at all after about 6 weeks at all so decided to double my dosage and take 2 capsules a day which I then increased to 3 a few weeks later. The capsules are small and yellow and very easy to swallow. Towards the end of my 2nd Tub I started to see an improvement of the thickness of and pitting in my nails and the white end of nail started to have a lot more shape to ,so I decided to buy some more.
I have now been using Evening Primrose for coming up to a year and take 3 capsules religiously every day. I have also started biting the capsules in my mouth and swallowing the liquid, it does not taste bad at all. My nails still have some bits of dry skin under some of them but they have improved tenfold and some nails which were affected are completely cleared.
I am not 100% sure if the improvement is down to the EPO capsules I as I also started taking other supplements at the same time including Zinc. Alongside this I introduced a lot more oily fish into my diet so I would not like to say what has made me see the improvement but whatever it is I am delighted with the results.
I would recommend anybody who is suffering from Nail Psoriasis to give these a try you have nothing to lose. I am sure they have a lot of other benefits as well but in I am just trying to share my personal experience.
Summary: Give these a go if you suffer from Psoriasis
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Should have gone to Specsavers!!!
- Soothes Nerves and Anxiety
- Banish them period blues!
- If there's an intelligent way to smoke this is it!
- Load of Rubbish
- A first aid kit essential
- I'm fizzing away on the vitamin C!
- To Keep Those Allergies at Bay, I Use Piriton On a Summers Day
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise.
- Vital vitamins
- TRUEone Blood Glucose Testing
- TomatoMax Pure High Strength Lycopene Triple Pack
- Suresign Total Cholesterol Test
- SureSign All in one Family Health Screening Tests
- Suresign Alcohol Screening Test
- PillMate Multi Dose Weekly Dispenser
- ORS Rehydration Salts Lemon
- OptiBac Probiotics For Those On Antibiotics
- OptiBac Probiotics For Daily Immunity
- Optium Xceed Thin Sterile Lancets