Newest Review: ... of the richest sources of Omega 3 which is essential for our general health, assisting the body in cellular growth and helping maintain a ... more
Don't Be Lax With The Flax
Member Name: jane manby
Advantages: Calmer brighter kids
Disadvantages: none ummmmmmm well ok taste
We started using flax seed oil when the boys were babies added to a small amount of breast milk daily. Fine. Well that was until they were weaned after that you could not get them to take it for love nor money. try it yourself after the first spoonful its hard to work up to the second one.
How do we do it?
Well you cannot cook with it because heat distroys the omega3 oil but it can be very effectivly hidden in fruit smoothies. One desert spoonful to a liquidizer ful of juice.
You can rub it on just cooked meat and leave to stand for a few mins
It can be added to salad dressing
If you can come up with other ways to hide it let me know
Summary: We use it all the time
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Very good quality Aloe Vera drinking gel (not a juice)
- Cod Liver Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel is the Secret of energy, freshness and liveliness.
- No Thanks. I Don't Smoke! (Any More)
- A Healthier Smoking Alternative
- I love these scales!
- Vanity put to one side and got my first pairs of glasses
- May be more expensive that the basics but definitely more accurate
- Favorite purchase of all time!