Newest Review: ... of the richest sources of Omega 3 which is essential for our general health, assisting the body in cellular growth and helping maintain a ... more
Leave the fish alone
Member Name: threadgill
Date: 22/05/01, updated on 22/05/01 (529 review reads)
Advantages: Easy to get, cheap(ish), very good
Disadvantages: none, except perhaps taste
Flax Oil, also known as linseed oil, is a very useful dietary supplement. It is high in Omega -3 fatty acids, making it a useful alternative to fish oils for those worried about cruelty, or about pollution in the seas.
It is rated 3rd most healthy oil by expert Udo Erasmus, (if you want to know, one is his own blend, and two is hemp oil, from the dreaded cannabis plant).
Do not take it continuously. Two months on and one off is about ideal.
Don't be put off by people talking about the taste. It's not too bad at all, and if you don't like it, you can diguise it by spreading it on bread, or using it to make salad dressing.
It is available from a certain well known high st health shop, so wait for the two for one sale and stock up.
Don't use the stuff they sell for putting on cricket bats, get the cold-pressed type!
Finally, don't expect it to sort your health out if the rest of your diet is rubbish! Use it as one step, not the whole staircase.
I can't personally say that it's made a huge difference to my life, as I'm doing umpteen other healthy things these days. Overall, I feel awesomely well, but I can't put it all down to this stuff. I'm sure it helps, though.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- amitamin M forte is a quality product, which treats erectile dysfunction and cir ...
- The best I've tried (up to now)!!
- Stop Smoking Now; Read The Book
- Sparkling Gnashers!
- No more Stiff Joints!!
- Nice'n Clear Head Lice Lotion
- Don't expect miracles if you have a bad sprain.
- Retro Kitchen Scales
- Profiteers no record for health care
- Easy to read charts
- Preston Eyewear Opticians
- Rogaine Foam (Regaine) Men 5% Minoxidil
- Rogaine (Regaine) Women's Minoxidil
- Rogaine (Regaine) Men 5% Minoxidil
- Revita + Foligain + Minoxidil 5% Foligain.N5
- Revita + Foligain + Minoxidil Hair Loss 2 Month Starter For Women
- Compeed Anti-Blister Stick
- M.B.T Trainers
- Reflex Instant Whey
- Tanita BC 532