Newest Review: ... them to start taking the folic acid then, so that if they conceive the baby already has a good supply. 400mcg of folic acid can be taken... more
Planning a pregnancy?
Member Name: AndyB
Date: 23/06/00, updated on 23/06/00 (56 review reads)
Advantages: A healthy baby
Disadvantages: Remembering to take it every day
Folic acid is essential for any woman planning a pregnancy. It should also be taken during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy to help prevent neural tube defects in your baby. You can get a prescription for it or it can bought over the counter at any chemists which is usually cheaper than the prescription charge. If you have an unplanned pregnancy start taking folic acid as soon as you discover you are pregnant to reduce any risks.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- No good for severe clinical depression
- Helps stop hay fever from ruining your summer
- aaaaahh... relief... finally!
- Asda Vapour rub.
- Heat me up
- Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement
- Bach's rescue remedy - certainly didn't do any harm!
- Double the price but still cheap
- I'm a Tisserand fan!
- Life saver for chicken pox