Product Type: Full Marks health products
Newest Review: ... over !!! Limited to the Havens convenience store I had no choice but to buy this Full Marks liquid solution for a whopping £14.50. The ... more
Evict the nits !!!
Full Marks Liquid
Member Name: jazzypinkpuppet
Full Marks Liquid
Advantages: Quick, simple and effective
I think my daughter must have some unknown special head lice attracting quality about her hair, I know as soon as the 'nits in class' letter appears in her school bag that she will have the little horrors appearing in her hair very soon. I thought it was just restricted to school months and perhaps a nitty child whos hair is never treated but low and behold whilst we were staying at a Haven site about three weeks ago they managed to find her locks and set up camp.
I am seriously tired of these critters and have tried every lotion, potion, herbal shampoo and magic spell known to man to get rid of them, it is a tiresome process and just when you think you have evicted the family a new coach load appear a few weeks later - sorry rant over !!!
Limited to the Havens convenience store I had no choice but to buy this Full Marks liquid solution for a whopping £14.50.
The box has some appealing claims such as it kills head lice in just ten minutes, it is low odour and best of all that it is quick and easy to use.
This is how we got on ...........
In the box you get a 200 ml bottle of the deadly solution, a little 'nit' comb, and a large leaflet with full instructions.
The instructions are very easy to read and give you a step by step guide including little pictures, so far so good.
To use :
* comb through the hair to make sure there are no tangles or knots.
* apply the solution to dry hair, massage in and make sure the entire scalp and hair is covered. - The bottle was easy to open and had a pointed tip so it was simple to apply.
* Leave for ten minutes. My daughter said she was comfortable and her head was not irritated or itchy at all.
* After ten minutes, you comb through the hair using the little comb provided. I found it useful to have a piece of kitchen towel next to me, so I could wipe the comb and remove the dead bodies.
* Once the hair is combed through you wash it with normal shampoo.
*After seven days you should repeat the whole process to remove any eggs that hadn't hatched on the first application.
There really was very little odour, it still had a bit of a whiff but nowhere near as chemical and toxic smelling as some I have used in the past.
I found it really easy to use, I loved the fact that you put it onto dry hair as this saved time. I also liked the fact that it took just ten minutes. This was important especially as we were on our holiday, we didn't really want to be spending an hour of our precious time waiting around. It is also important for smaller children who might just not be capable of sitting still for long periods of time.
Did it work ? Yes !!! I reapplied the solution seven days later to eradicate a few strays but after that they were gone for good.
The solution is suitable for everyone over the age of two, it specifically says that it is suitable for eczema and asthma sufferers too.
The ingredients include Cyclomethicone, isopropyl myristrate.
I would recommend this to parents, although I was shocked at the price, In hindsight I think it was worth paying for the ease and effectiveness of it.
Summary: A good quality treatment with good instructions.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Eclectic Institute Goldenseal & Hydrangea Uti
- Eclectic Institute Goldenrod Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Gentian Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Flavogenomic
- Eclectic Institute Fennel Liquid Drops
- Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream
- Udo's Choice Perfected Oil Blend
- Codiene Phosphate tablets
- Lemsip Capsules
- Voltarol Emulgel