Newest Review: ... I.B.S attack, he very rarely gets constipated. One of the things the Doctor prescribed him was Fybogel. This is a natural fibre drink mad... more
One two three.......STRAAAAAAA IN!
Member Name: Bellroyd
Advantages: Tastes nice
Disadvantages: Ineffective at clearing the blockage
At some stage in our lives, we all suffer to some extent with Number 2s! - or more specifically the lack of Number 2s. There are of course a myriad of products available for the bunged up, and this is just one of those products.
Fybogel Orange is a natural fibre drink and it comes in a box of 30 sachets but clearly you'd want to clear up your problem after just one or two so unless you are permanently constipated, the box should last you a while.
Each sachet contains some powder which you mix with 150ml of water, then you get it down your neck (yes, even though the problem is at the other end!) Adults can have two per day, well-spaced and obviously don't stray too far from the loo.
The active ingredient in tis product is Ispaghula Husk, which I have never heard of. Does it work? No, not very effectively in our family, as evidenced by the fact that we have several sachets remaining in the box - which is now out of date. (Hang on, maybe if I swallow these out-of-code ones, they will give me the runs?)
I confess to being a little sceptical about any such remedies. What works best for me is to keep a stool in the toilet (ha - the very thing we were looking for!) and when straining, keep your feet off the ground. If you're in the loo under the stairs you can brace them against the ceiling. Anything really that represents a more natural squat than you get just by sitting on the loo. If that fails, drink some cheap pop. Sorry if you were having your afternoon tea when reading this. It's a difficult product to review if you don't embrace a little toilet humour.
In short, to shift an immoveable object, you need an irresistible force. Do you want to ponder that, whilst I move on to the next review?
Summary: Might as well call Dynorod!
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Panic no more! A shot of rescue remedy to soothe the nerves!
- Aqueous cream.
- Yeah, not a good buy this one...
- Can you hear mother lol.
- The best test on the shelf!
- Easy way to keep track of that fever.
- Excellent for dry skin
- Kill that headache!
- My Review is about Specsavers in MOTHERWELL, North Lanarkshire
- Safe & Sound Finger Stall Plastic Large
- Safe & Sound Cotton Gloves Large
- ResverMax Pure High Strength Grape Extract
- Safe & Sound Latex Gloves
- RegCig Original Tobacco Flavour Electronic Cigarette
- Multiple Manufacturers Hcg 26 Day Complete Diet Pack
- Multiple Manufacturers Hcg 43 Day Complete Diet Pack
- Salba Salba Whole Food Bars (Cranberry Nut)
- Salba Salba Whole Seed
- Kilo Off Weight Loss Supplement