Product Type: HRI health products
Newest Review: ... just over £2.50 from Sainsburys, however these were on a 3 for the price of 2 offer at the time that could be mixed and matched with nu... more
Personally I can take these or buy all my dresses in two sizes!
HRI Water Balance
Member Name: takeachance
HRI Water Balance
Advantages: they work and are good value for money
Disadvantages: dont come with a leaflet like medicines
Ive been using HRI water balance tablets for a couple of years now.
Initially I bought them in boots on a 3 for 2 offer and today in Boots was the same offer. £3.16 for 50 tablets on 3 for 2.
HRI Water Balance is a traditional herbal remedy to help relieve water retention and maintain a normal body fluid balance. I dont claim that these have made me lose weight. In fact I don't really use them to try and aid weight loss I use them because in the days leading to that time of the month I become so bloated that I can go up a dress size.
I do find that these tablets do aid this. I take about 4 a day for 3 to 4 days so the 150 tablets on 3 for 2 last around 9 months so personally find these excellent value for money.
The box states that HRI water Balance can be used all times of :
Suitable for adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age.
How to Use
Take two HRI Water Balance tablets twice a day after meals.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed stated dose or take on an empty stomach.
If symptoms persist tell your doctor. Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation without consulting your doctor.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
This is a medicine.Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical "condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if", "symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding,", "pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.", Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Dandelion Root Powder 100mg, Powdered Buchu. Dry extract from 45mg, Powdered Parsley Piert. Dry extract from 45mg, Powdered Uva Ursi. Dry extract from 45mg.
Contains active ingredients: Dandelion Root Powder
Perhaps naively I assume that these are ok because they say that they are herbal but in all honesty although they do the job for me it would be nice if they came with a detailed leaflet.
Summary: Give them a go ... all youve got to loose is water!!
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Bach Rescue Remedy gave me peace
- DEFINATLEY easyway to stop(worked for me)
- Not-Too-Clear Blue
- I went to Specsavers!
- Optical Express Dublin
- Never use these!
- Itchy and Extremely Scratchy!
- Weight a minute! scales made to measure your weight.
- Optical Express Refusal of Refund
- BEWARE : PLEASE READ REVIEWS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OPTICAL EXPRESS
- Newton-Everett Biotech Meal Replacement Shake
- Newton-Everett Biotech Liverol
- Newton-Everett Biotech Joint Health
- Newton-Everett Biotech Immuno-Rite
- Newton-Everett Biotech Firstbiotic
- Weight Watchers Glass LCD Precision Electronic Scale
- Weight Watchers Precision Body Analyser Scale
- Weight Watchers Precision Electronic Doctors Scale
- Weight Watchers Slim Glass Analysis Scale
- Weight Watchers Ultra Slim Glass Body Analyser Scale