Newest Review: ... nights! == PRICE == I purchased the Kalms Sleeping tables from my local chemist for around £3 for 50 tablets. There were a few differe... more
switches my brain off so i can get to sleep
Member Name: ellesmellycat
Advantages: sleep sleep sleep
I have a real problem with getting to sleep, I lie there for ages just thinking about a million different unimportant things and getting really wound up about things that I can do nothing about at 1am. In a effort to get some decent sleep before the alarm went off at 6.45am I tried aromatherapy (which was really nice but didn't help and my husband said it made the bedroom smell like old ladies-lavender) not watching tv or using the computer an hour before bed, milky drinks (yuck) but nothing helped. So off I headed to Boots to see what could be done. I was already taking the everyday Kalms, and so I thought I would try the sleepy ones.
They work! They don't knock you out like sleeping tablets but they just help me switch my brain off and actually fall asleep, the normal things still wake me up during the night but once I've worked out what the various strange noises are I can get back to sleep again really easily. You take 3-4 and hour before bed (normally I just take 2) they don't make me feel drowsy at all, so I can still do all the things around the house that need doing before bed.
A bottle of 84 cost just under £5 but I always stock up when boots have them on 3 for 2 which happens quite a lot, if you took the recommended amount every day a bottle would last you between 3 or 4 weeks. Tablets are dark purple so they stand out from others, it comes in a small dark purple glass bottle they are sugar coated and strangely they taste really sweet when they go down.
Vervain powder 60 mg
Valerian extract 4:1 45 mg
Hops powder 30 mg
Wild lettuce powdered extract 4:1 22.5 mg
Passiflora powdered extract 5.35:1 16.82 mg
Summary: great way to help you get to sleep
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Vape, Vape and more Vape.
- The best nights sleep I have ever had
- Ultra Cool Lozenges!
- Stroppy assistants-who needs them?
- Sore throat, sir? Lozenge, sir?
- Smoother Feet Thanks to Scholl
- A Healthier Smoking Alternative
- ZERO CONFIDENCE IN OSWESTRY SPECSAVERS
- Relief from a bite!
- Vanity put to one side and got my first pairs of glasses
- Eclectic Institute Clove Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Cleavers Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Chaste Tree & Cramp Bark Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Chickweed Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Centaury Lung Support Spray
- Nasosal for Children Sterile Nasal Drops
- Boso Medicus Smart
- Skin Doctors Hair No More
- Nitty Gritty Comb
- Lanes Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream