Newest Review: ... nights! == PRICE == I purchased the Kalms Sleeping tables from my local chemist for around £3 for 50 tablets. There were a few differe... more
Its Kool to be Kalm!
Author Name: dirtybassdj
Advantages: A cheap and effective way of achieving better sleep results.
Disadvantages: Not developed as a long-term solution.
Like many people I have had trouble sleeping for a while now, after getting in to some very bad sleep patterns and watching TV late at night I have found it harder and harder to get to sleep at a normal hour.
I was introduced to Kalms Sleeping tablets about 6months ago and have used them daily for at least 4 months now, initially I didnt find much difference in using them however after 3-4 weeks of constant use I am starting to feel more relaxed at night and am beginning to get back in to a regular pattern.
Kalms are a herbal remedie which includes the main active ingredient Valerian.
Valerian has been used my many different people over 1000s of years and is known to promote sleep and encourage drowzyness without any side-effects the next day.
You can not overdoes as such on Kalms however are recommended to take no more than 4 tablets per night.
Kalms is definitely one product which can help improve sleep and encourage the body to get back in to a regular pattern which overall is medically proven to have drastic effects on the way that one may feel the next morning. However this product may not be suited for every user, it may be useful to contact a GP if you do not feel any physical relief after a couple of weeks of use.
In terms of pricing 50 tablets cost around £3 online (slightly more in high street retail stores) so on average if you took two a night it would cost you around £6 per month. However its not advised to use this sort of product on a longterm basis.
Thanks for reading.
Summary: Catch some precious Z's tonight with Kalms.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Great for hayfever but didn't soothe my dry and irritated eyes
- Comfortable glasses that make seeing better.
- Laser Surgery - Beware using Optical Express
- Incompetent or Scamers
- Shouldn't bother with Specsavers...theres better opticians out there!
- DO NOT USE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS AND SAVE YOUR EYES
- Sanitising my hands, the NHS way!
- Helps me breathe more easily for only £1
- Why pay more for the same thing?
- Soothing and healing
- Biovea Biovea Shaker Cup
- Biovea Ashwagandha
- Barlean's The Healing Power Of Flax By Herb Joiner-Bey & Flax Oil
- Barlean's The Healing Power Of Flax By Herb Joiner-Bey
- KamaSutra Treasure Trove Strawberries & Champagne Gift Set
- Kind Snacks Kind Bar
- Kirkland Signature Acetaminophen
- Kirkland Signature Hydrocortisone Cream 1% With Aloe
- Kirkland Signature Mature Multi
- Barlean's Ultra Epa/Dha Double Potency