Newest Review: ... this like you would a normal lozenge; that is a fantastic way to give yourself a mild nicotine overdose and make yourself rather dizzy and... more
Member Name: KPN7
Disadvantages: Everything esle
Well this is my review on the patches made by the same company. I know it isnt the gum im reviewing, however it is in the same category. I suggested Dooyoo added it to their list however they werent very interested therefore I decided to put this review up as most people wanting to give up smoking may also be interested in these so here goes.
Well I still havent stopped smoking and to be honest these patches didn't help much at all. I smoke extremely heavily and would like to stop, however I havent found any replacement therapies which have helped.
These patches come in three different strenghts. 21mg, 14mg and 7mg. These patches are the strongest brand on the market at the moment which can make them seem more appealing to heavy smokers, however I wouldnt advice them for light smokers. Obviously the more you smoke in the day the higher the dose you start with. I would then advice you to cut down on the patches every two months. Also ensure that you dont smoke while wearing one of these patches as you can be liable to nicotine poisoning which can make you extremely ill. If you do overdose on nicotine I would advice you to take the patch off immediately and consult your local GP or pharmacy.
I however found these patches terrbile. They gave me a terrbile rash and I found that they didnt stay on during excercise and in bed. They are small and discreet though which is a plus, however due to the price and my bad experiences with them I would strongly advice anyone not to use them and to firstly consult your GP before trying them as a doctor will be able to advice you more precisely.
Summary: Terrible patches and the gum follows the same line.
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Oh Crap, I've Sharted!
- Kava Kava -NON-addictive anti-depressent, Pain Relief but NOT available in Holla ...
- Does Your Snoring Wake the Dead?
- *~* Pink Dumps Her Crap Mate *~*
- Quick fire weapon against headlice
- Not Necessarily First and certainly not the best
- Up The Duff?
- Testing Time
- Braun - Delivering Great Results
- Clearly pregnant...but just how far along am I?
- Poundland Digital Thermometer
- Asda Flu-Max Chesty Cough & Cold
- Salter 9055 WH3R StowAWeigh
- Salter 9141 WH3R Glass
- Salter 9056 pebble electronic scale
- Homedics FC-100 Leg & Foot Massager
- Homedics FM-TS9-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Homedics MMP-200 Full Body Massage Mat with Heat
- Homedics NMS-300 Shiatsu Neck Massager
- Homedics PM-QUAD Hand-held Massager