Newest Review: ... I smoked about 10 a day on average so started on stage 2 which is using 15mg patches. I never made it to the third stage which is a very lo... more
Member Name: CAROL-D
Advantages: No craving for cigarette
Disadvantages: None compared to smoking
Hi everyone. I have now been smoke free for 8 days! I think this is a huge achievement. Used to smoke 20 cigs a day for about 19 years now and am so fed up now of paying a fortune for them but not allowed to smoke them in public, basically which has made me to decide to give up! I like some other people who have posted a review got in touch with a smoking cessation clinic who advised me on the best procedure for me, whether to attend a class or attend my local chemist. I decided to attend my local chemist who give me the prescription for the patches and check how I am getting on, on a weekly basis. The cost involved in this scheme is one prescription charge every 4 weeks (£6,85). The patches are working great. I have sensitive skin and the patches have been fine except for the slight burning sensation each time a new one is applied which I have been able to cope with as it hasn't lasted too long once on (maybe about 20 minutes but does calm down and doesn't leave a rash). The patches have totally taken the edge off the need for a cigarette. I am having the vivid dreams but again considering I have now been smoke free for 8 days can cope with as the patches are only a 10 week program and totally worth it to be smoke free. My biggest reason for doing this is saving money and to date I have saved myself £40. So far my sense of smell has increased and I am doing more to keep active aswell. Would definitely recommend these patches for anyone considering stopping smoking. They are almost like magic! Good luck to everyone on staying smoke free!
Summary: Best decision in a long time
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- amitamin M forte is a quality product, which treats erectile dysfunction and cir ...
- D&A contact lens by post scheme - inept and VERY rude - Don't bother!
- Just Writing This Review Has Me Scratching My Head
- Wish I'd gone to specsavers.
- Nitty Gritty
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Scholl Party Feet Gel Heel Shields - giving grip when those shoes are just a lit ...
- silicone ear plugs
- Peace Of Mind
- Profiteers no record for health care
- Luli Electronic Shisha Bubble Gum
- Litejoy Electronic Cigar
- Litejoy Cartomiser Light Original Medium
- Litejoy Cartomiser Light Original Low
- Litejoy Cartomiser Light Original High
- BSN No-Xplode 2.0 & Cellmass 2.0
- Crest Crest Pro-Health Clinical
- Cytogenix Xenadrine Xt Xtreme Thermogenic
- Dingo Brand Dingo Dental Treats
- Dr. Schulze's Superfood Plus