Newest Review: ... I smoked about 10 a day on average so started on stage 2 which is using 15mg patches. I never made it to the third stage which is a very lo... more
Take the craving away
Member Name: icey33
Advantages: takes craving away
Disadvantages: itchy when first put patch on
I smoked for half my life, and tried a few times to give up. I tried just going cold turkey, which didn't work. Also tried the gum and different patches. Now After having been on the niquitin cq for 6 weeks, I can honestly say, I'm never going to smoke again. This has been so easy to stop using these patches, They totally take the craving away. When I first used them, I was a bit sceptical about them, but there hasn't been a time when i've felt I 'needed a fag'. You are supposed to wear them for 24 hours a day, but I take mine off before I go to bed, and put a fresh one on in the morning. The only downside to them, is that when you put the patch on, for the first ten minutes the area, you put it on is extremely itchy, but that soon passes.
Summary: easy way to help you stop smoking
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Excellent Place to buy Sunglasses!
- Glasses at discount prices
- Laser eye Surgery (optical express)
- Soothe Mozzie Bite Hell
- Clearblue Fertility Monitor - proven to almost double your chances of conceiving
- Not Phor me I'm afraid
- A medicine cabinet & handbag essential at a bargain price
- Haymax Organic Pollen Balm
- Well you can put that in your Inhalator and smoke it!
- The smell will also deter any suiters!
- Boots Non-Contact Thermometer
- Freestyle Lite Glucose Monitoring System
- Flexitol Heel Balm Six Pack
- Eshish Electronic Shisha Cigarette
- Combur Test Strips
- Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes
- Boots One-a-day Hayfever Relief
- Lumecare Long Lasting Tear Gel
- Accu Chek Compact Plus Blood Glucose Meter System
- EKS Glass Electronic Scale