Product Type: Holland and Barrett health products
Newest Review: ... I have now cut down to one tablet a day, see below) my nails are definitely growing quicker; they don't appear to be any stronger rig... more
The Secret Of Quick Hair Growth
Sea Kelp Tablets
Member Name: benlepensive
Sea Kelp Tablets
Advantages: good for hair
Disadvantages: dont chew them bad taste
I have been taking kelp on and off for a couple of years. I use it purely for one thing, to help the condition and growth rate of my hair.
What is it?
Derived from a source of iodine from deep within the ocean depths, kelp is not that far apart from seaweed. The same trace minerals and vitamins can be found in both. You can buy kelp in tablet form from a range of herbal stockists. I cite Holland and Barratt and Healthy Direct to name but two. The strength of the kelp will vary from supplier to supplier. The higher the strength means that you are getting a higher dose of the minerals and you will reap quicker rewards.
You can buy them in jars, quantities vary form 60 tablets up to about 200 tablets. You are advised to take one or two a day with food.
How to Consume:
Best taken with food, or a drink so they are absorbed into the bloodstream more effectively, you swallow whole. Do not chew as the taste is gritty and quite foul and actually tastes of stale sea water!
Do they work?
I took them for a period of several months and I did notice an improvement in hair growth. The hair on my head seemed to speed up in growth and I also noticed it was slightly thicker. There is a downside, as hair started to flourish in other areas! Hairs on arms began to sprout more readily than before and, well without going into too much graphic detail, other areas also benefited!
I do recommend them for people who are trying to accelerate hair growth, but the tablets do come with health warnings. I understand that pregant women should avoid them and people who have over active thyroids. Otherwise, at a few pounds a jar, they are a useful supplement.
Summary: good stuff
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Should of gone to Asda... Not specsavers :P
- not a good service but still good value for money on contact lenses
- Save a fortune on your specs with spec savers
- Clearblue digital ovulation test
- Pregnancy test for dummies (like me!)
- A drug free method for temporarily relieving aches and pains
- An okay product for manicures
- Plugz for your earz
- Dead to the world
- very effective - if you use it
- Eclectic Institute Cramp Bark Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Corn Silk
- Eclectic Institute Complex Herbs - Complete Medicines By Francis Brinker, N.D.
- Eclectic Institute Complex Herbs - Complete Medicines & Echinacea-Goldenseal Thr ...
- Eclectic Institute Chaste Tree Liquid Drops
- Coromega Omega3+d Squeeze
- Coromega Omega3 Squeeze
- Coromega Omega3 Gummy Fruits For Kids
- Clear Vein Creme
- Cleanse-Rite Advanced Colon Cleanse & Acai Berry