Newest Review: ... I particularly like the one where the poor old sheep dog ends up being shorn by his badly sighted master. So for once taken in by the a... more
Should've gone to Specsavers
Author Name: popmusicfan
Advantages: A good range of glasses to choose from
Disadvantages: Some glasses are a little pricey
I have used Specsavers in the past for my optical needs. My nearest branch is in Nottingham city centre.
I find the staff to be helpful and friendly. I received a warm greeting upon arrival and I found the receptionist to be helpful and friendly too. She also gave me a tour of the shop, showing me their range of glasses and frames. I found the optician to be very professional. My eye test was the usual style of eye testing, being that I was given a book to read from and I was told to look out of a number of different lenses. The optician was very thorough and talked me through the process of buying the perfect pair of glasses for me.
I did buy a pair of glasses from Specsavers and I must say that they were excellent quality. The store assistant helped me to find the perfect pair for me and the lenses were just right for my eye condition. I still have the glasses now and four years on they are still in pristine condition, although I have had to pop in to the store now and again to have them tightened up. This was all done for free.
Overall I was very pleased with the service that I received from Specsavers. The only reason that I don't shop there that often for glasses is that some of the glasses are a little overpriced and they don't have a loyalty scheme, unlike Boots.
Not a bad brand of opticians but some things could be improved.
Summary: Not a bad brand of opticians
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- My saviour when I have a cold
- I'm cool, strepsils cool!
- Kool n Soothe Your Migraines
- Frustrated customer Gloucester
- Skin Kindness in a Tube
- To the rescue!
- And Breathe,,,
- Simple yet effective for baby's skin
- Emulsifying ointment thats part of my family for poorly skin
- Vapour rub - awesomeness in a tub.
- Eclectic Institute Mullein Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Motherwort Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Marshmallow Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Marshmallow & Corn Silk Uti
- Eclectic Institute Lomatium-Osha Throat Spray
- Eclectic Institute Yerba Mansa Liquid Drops
- Eclectic Institute Yerba Santa Liquid Drops
- Foligain Caplets & Foligain D8
- Foligain Caplets & Foligain D12
- Essential Source Ame 450