Product Type: Superdrug health products
Newest Review: ... after comming off the pill. The kit allows you to test yourself before your period is due and the test cost me £3.99. It comes with a... more
First time joy
Superdrug Early Pregnancy Test
Member Name: sympatic
Superdrug Early Pregnancy Test
Advantages: Easy to use and read
Disadvantages: None that I came across
The day you confirm that you are pregnant is one of those special days and although mine was hardly like a BT advert it is a day I will always remember and this Superdrug Early Pregnancy Test kit played a major part in the day. I was amazed that I thought I was pregnant as we had only recently decided to try to start a family and pretty much this was the first opportunity for me to be pregnant after comming off the pill.
The kit allows you to test yourself before your period is due and the test cost me £3.99. It comes with a comprehensive set of easy to follow instructions which included the recommendation to use it first thing in the morning although you can use it any time of the day. I decided to wait until the next day which was not an easy decision, if I had bought two I probably would not have waited.
The test is easy to use, you simply remove the lid and hold the absorbent pad in the stream of urine for 10 seconds which is not a problem first thing in the morning when I'm bursting to go anyway, in fact the big challenge was getting it set up before my bladder burst. You then replace the lid and sit back and wait, it was certainly easy to use and the shape of the tester makes it easy to hold and to ensure that you only get urine on the absorbant pad and not on your hand or the test window.
You are supposed to wait three minutes to get your results but after two minutes both the test window and the control window had a pink line running through them and this meant that I was pregnant.
This proved to be a simple easy to use kit that is suitable for a first timer like myself, it is a basic test when compared to the digital ones you can get these days that tell you the date of conception and like all tests they are not 100% accurate but this one was spot on. Also it is reasonably priced and recommended by me.
Summary: Good tester kit
More reviews in the field of Health Product
- Cures my daughter's travel sickness with ease
- Great customer service but can be pricey
- Scholl Intensive Night Treatment Cream
- Aloe vera is my best friend
- They Care For Your Eyes and Your Wallet
- Suck it and see!
- Optrex Ear Drops - for those times you get blocked up ears
- Lloyds Pharmacy Aqueous Cream
- An excellent and healthy energy boost
- A lifesaver for when I feel like I'm dying!
- Newton-Everett Biotech African Mango
- Newton-Everett Biotech Coconut Oil
- Nutri-Fusion Systems Saftin Weight Management System
- Nutrex Research Ana-Bol-5 Multi-Phase Capsules
- NutraKey Antler Test
- Nuhair Thinning Hair Serum For Men & Women
- Nuhair Hair Regrowth For Women
- Newton-Everett Biotech Cranberry
- Newton-Everett Biotech Coq10 & Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels
- Newton-Everett Biotech Colicure