Newest Review: ... is no upper level in the amount humans may process. *B6: PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE* Vitamin B6 is important in the production of red b... more
Member Name: cdn
Date: 04/07/00, updated on 22/08/00 (138 review reads)
Advantages: works quickly in my case for mouth ulcers
Some people may have heard that due to a scare after some research that B6 was actually banned from sale.
However from what I understand the reseach has not been proved and it is possible to buy it over the counter again.
Personally I find it very good when I have mouth ulcers which I beleive many women suffer from due to hormone fluctuations during the menstrual cycle.
It is relatively cheap if you buy the chemists own brand and the dosage is clearly marked depending on the strenght of tablets. I have never had any side effects and am certainly glad they didn't ban it forever.
- Haymax Organic Pollen Balm
- Piriton Syrup
- Cerumol Olive Oil Ear Drops
- BetterYou Magnesium Oil Original
- Boots Ibuprofen and Codeine Caplets
- Homedics NMS-300 Shiatsu Neck Massager
- Homedics PM-QUAD Hand-held Massager
- Homedics QRM-409H-3GB Swedish Style Soft Smooth Massager
- Homedics SBM-500HA-3GB Shiatsu 2 in 1 Back & Neck Massager with Heat
- Scholl DRMA7301UK Percussion Massager