Newest Review: ... the lid like you do for other tube products. The main reason we use this is for when the cats suddenly get fleas, the first sign is them ... more
An actual life-saver!
Member Name: IzzieD17
Advantages: Quickly cools and shrinks insect bites!
I often get bitten by fleas, because my cat seems to find my bed the most comfortable place to sleep! Anyway, they bite me a lot, and it drive me crazy! I really REALLY hate insect bites of any kind, the itching is just awful. In the past I've had scars from scratching, so I was keen to prevent that happening again.
Someone let me try some Anthisan cream about 3 weeks ago, and I was immediately impressed! It seemed to instantly cool the itchiness, and after about 2 days the bites were shrinking and drying up.
I then bought my own tube of Anthisan from Superdrug for about £3.50, which seemed brilliant value for how good the product is! It worked just as well as the first.
I haven't tried this product for anything else other than flea bites, but I'd imagine that it would work to the same standard with all the others!
Summary: A good value cream for the treatment of those annoying insect bites
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- Aches, pains and even after birth twinges - this will dull any kind of pain.
- Paracetamol and Co will get rid of your pain
- Crem of the Crop!
- You won't spend too many pennies when you chew on some Rennies!
- Spray to ease your pain
- What a relief!
- Healing help in a little plastic tub
- A Must Have For Your Medicine Cabinet
- More of a fiend than a friend, I think
- not so XS in taste
- Almus Sodium Cromoglicate Eye Drops
- Tesco Recovery Effervescent Powder
- DS Laboratories Keramene Body Hair Minimiser
- DS Laboratories Revita.Eps Eyelash Growth Stimulator Serum
- DS Laboratories Oligo Dx Cellulite Reducing Gel
- DS Laboratories Nirena Optimum Feminine Hygiene
- Head Calm
- Halls XS Lemon Sugar Free