Newest Review: ... this are that I prefer to use it when I have known strains or pulls, or coming back from one, but still want to go and have a game of ... more
Ouch, it burns! Feels nice though! Haha
Deep Heat Fast Relief Rub
Member Name: jlaker1992
Deep Heat Fast Relief Rub
Advantages: Soothes pain, feels nice, quality product!
Disadvantages: Can hurt if you get in your eyes or face.
I play a lot of sports and I constantly am causing myself all types of pain! I have always used deep heat since a young age as my dad always put it on and told me to do it also! He uses to use this when he played football years ago, so it's been around for a while. I really like deep heat as I feel it works and relieves some of the pain from bad backs and muscle pain. I will now go into more detail on deep heat and explain how it works and if it works!
It comes in a tube within a cardboard box. The colour of the box is red and so is the tube within. It has the deep heat writing on it which is in the style of "heat". This design is so recognisable to me as I have seen it in my families bathroom since I was a small kid!
I usually buy the large tube which is 67 grams, this is priced at £3.75. You can buy a smaller tube which weighs 25 grams and this costs £2.50. It is more cost effective to buy the larger tube. It's not the cheapest product on the market, but it's one of those products that you buy for its quality, not for the value. A tube will last you a very long time as you only tend to use this very occasionally. It's more of a winter product anyway!
How does it work?:
You apply it onto your hands and then rub it onto the muscle or area that is in pain. You then wait a few seconds and you will start to feel a warm feeling on that area. It will start to take the pain away. It really works! I'm not sure how it works, after the warming has died down it still feels warm, the muscle will feel better and the pain will subside. If you use it when the pain is at its worst, it will really help.
Make sure you wash your hands after using it as if you get it in your eyes or face accidentally it will burn and cause pain. I have got it in my eyes so many times and it is painful for about an hour.
I would recommend this to anyone who plays sports and get the occasional pulled muscle or bad back. It's also useful to rub onto your legs on a cold day before a match! It will warm up your legs and muscles. Give it a go if you haven't yet, it really works and actually feels rather nice. It is a bit of a shock the first time you use it, but it is a good shock. Just be careful and read the instructions. It's not very cheap, but worth it because it's a quality product.
This gets 4 stars from me, works well. Just hurts if you get it in the wrong places!
Thanks for reading my review
Summary: A heat rub that works, don't try cheaper ones as they don't work the same
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- perfect for headaches and backache!
- Takes a long time but works eventually
- Rough, but useful!!!
- snores be gone, well nearly
- I like it but I have no idea if it's doing me any good
- You always need spare tissues and these are cheap enough for anyone to afford
- Kleenex Balsam Tissues
- the best tissues
- Stick this up your nose - if you dare!
- Gets rid of pain effectively
- Isabella Smith Thé Citronelle Insect Repellent
- Icy Hot (Extra Strength) Pain Relieving Balm
- Icy Hot (Extra Strength) Medicated Patch Back & Large Areas 5 Patches
- Icy Hot (Extra Strength) Medicated Patch Arm, Neck & Leg And Small Areas 5 Patch ...
- Icy Hot (Extra Strength) Medicated Patch Xl Back & Large Areas 3 Patches
- Morrisons Max Strength Cold & Flu Relief
- Galpharm Extra Power Pain Control Caplets
- Hot Rocks Heat Therapy Massage Stones Set