Product Type: Kleenex in Health Therapies / Treatments
Newest Review: ... when the tissues touch your nose, well when you blow into them. The tissues come presented in a box and they are of a standard shap... more
Please Do Not Waste your Money
Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues
Member Name: headsore
Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues
Disadvantages: Gimmicky and possibly useless
If I was to say two words about these tissues it would be 'don't bother'. I think they have had a lot of hype and claim to kill off bacteria and germs and virusus because they are impregnated with special stuff like citric acid and sodium laurel sulpahate.
To be honest, I don't like the thought of this stuff being used by my little lad when he needs to blow his (for ever) snotty nose. The box says they kill 99% of germs but I personally think it's just an advertsing ploy because the more I read about it the more I am scepetical. One of the reasons is because I know the tissues do not kill the actual bugs in the snot until up to fifteen minutes after the snot has been blown out. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't tend to walk around with a snotty hanky in my hand for up to fifteen minutes after I have blown my nose!
They are soft in my opinion, they are nicely packaged in a bonny blue box and the tissues come out one by one, nice and easily but that is about all I can say about the positives. They are expensive at nearly three pounds for seventy two three ply tissues but I'd rather pay less and not have the added ingredeients, which frankly I don't think are going to do much about getting rid of germs and bugs.
We got ours cheaper in Home Bargains but we still paid a lot for them and we also bought two boxes one of which is still under the kitchen cupboard stairs. I think I will take this box into work for people to use because I don't really like the idea of us as a family wiping these things around our face and mouths.
All in all not a product I would recommend.
review also posted on Ciao as sorehead
Summary: Not something I would buy again
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- It will always be Jakemans for Me
- Relief from those seasonal aches and pains.
- Savlon - A must for all first aid boxes
- A sight for sore eyes.....
- Clears sinuses for easy breathing :)
- Everyone should have a tub of this at home
- No More Nasty Cold Sores
- No More Warts
- Ylang Ylang is good for Yin and Yang
- Pep Up With Peppermint
- Home Health Goji Berry Hand & Body Lotion
- Home Health Goji Berry Facial Cream
- Home Health Goji Berry Eye Cream
- Icy Hot (2 Inch Medicated Roll) (5cm) Customised Pain Relief 1 Medium Size
- Blue Green Planet Upper Klamath Algae
- Blue Green Planet Hawaiian Spirulina
- Cotswold Health Mate Tea
- Cotswold Health Elderflower