Newest Review: ... dark green cardboard box and on the front of it we are clearly told that they are Lemsip Cold & Flu 'Lemon' and that they contain Ph... more
A sip or miracle
Member Name: Renzo6
Advantages: It actually helps
Disadvantages: doesnt taste great
I have caught cold after cold for the past 3 months now. I am becoming an expert on how to deal with them. My cupboards are filled with cold fighting pills, heat packs and lemsip. Lemsip it the only thing I will miss from that cupboard.
It has been my hero through these sniffy horrible times. Without my morning and nightly lemsip, I doubt id even get up in the mornings. They are a life saviour.
All you have to do it boil the kettle and empty the packet into a cup and mix together. The taste is not fantastic. In fact its pretty gross. I doubt anyone would drink it if it wasn't to its purpose. Though everyone has there way of making it more bearable. Personally, I put either splenda in or honey. Honey is much preferred as this help the most get rid of the bitter lemon taste.
As you drink it, the heat will help get rid of that blocked up nose and you will start to feel the effects after about an hour. It really does work. It helps make you feel much more alert and much less blocked up. It's a shame you cant take it more that every 4 hours as it makes you feel so much better.
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- Tesco Max Strength Blackcurrant Cold And Flu
- Vicks Vaporub, the original one
- A sight for sore eyes.....
- Clears sinuses for easy breathing :)
- Everyone should have a tub of this at home
- Ahhhtishoo..Pititon Please.. Ahhhhh....
- Lavender Muscle Rub & Other Things
- Tiger Balm
- Tiger Balm soothes aches and pains
- Beecham's Germolene
- Morrisons Max Strength Cold & Flu Relief
- Galpharm Extra Power Pain Control Caplets
- Hot Rocks Heat Therapy Massage Stones Set
- Picksan Lice Stop Shampoo
- Kobayashi Kool 'n' Soothe Soft Gel Sheets
- NHS Cervical Screening Programme
- Root Canal Treatment / Endodontic Therapy
- Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent