Newest Review: ... they had made no difference so I was relieved when I finally remembered that Phenergan was a travel sickness preventative and spoke to m... more
Don't Hold Your Breath
Member Name: gailmill
Date: 17/08/00, updated on 17/08/00 (516 review reads)
Advantages: Easily obtained over the counter, inexpensive
Disadvantages: Great if it works. It DIDN'T for us
I am glad this remedy works for some children - but on mine it definitely didn't!
My son was hyperactive in the womb and as a baby would not settle, no way no how. By the time he was three he had been prescribed Phenerghan on different occasions to enable me to get a bit of sleep at nights.
Unfortunately it didn't work at all. He thrived on the stuff. Trouble is it didn't send him to sleep. He was later diagnosed as hyperactive (ADHD and Autistic) so I would say for parents of hyper kids, don't bank on Phenerghan working because it often doesn't.
My younger daughter is 'normal' but often doesn't want to go to bed. She's 5 now and on a couple of occasions we have given her Phenerghan. Again, unfortunately it didn't work. Maybe my kids are immune to it's effects?
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- DS Laboratories Keramene Body Hair Minimiser
- DS Laboratories Revita.Eps Eyelash Growth Stimulator Serum
- DS Laboratories Oligo Dx Cellulite Reducing Gel
- DS Laboratories Nirena Optimum Feminine Hygiene
- Rio Amazon Guarana Elixir - 2x15ml (Ampule)
- Bisodol Heartburn Relief - 20 Tablets
- Califig - 110ml
- Advil Ibuprofen Advanced medicine for pain - 12 Tablets