Product Type: Savlon in Health Therapies / Treatments
Newest Review: ... and keep infections away, from any little cuts or scrapes. Each of these Savlon wipes is individually sealed, and this ensures that,... more
Savlon Antiseptic Wipes
Member Name: sympatic
Savlon Antiseptic Wipes
Advantages: Effective and cleaning up minor wounds
Disadvantages: Can sting
These are great for treating cuts and grazes to ensure that they do not get infected. I always carry these around with me when out and about with my daughter especially when visiting the park as like any young child she does have the occasional stumble and fall. The only real problem with this type of product is that now she has realised that they might sting when used and can be a bit of a pain when it comes to using one of these on her but generally the discomfort is only fleeting and soon passes. I paid a £1 for ten individually wrapped wipes from Poundland.
Each wipe comes in its own sealed packet so that it retains the moist feel and does not dry out. They fold out to about the size of my hand and are very easy to use. They need to be disposed of once they have been used and cannot be used again.
They are simple to use, just gently wipe across and around the infected area with the wipe and then apply a dressing, they effectively clean up the wound removing any dirt that may have got into it and significantly reduce the risk of any infection setting in. They are moist to the touch however they are not completely soaked in antiseptic that you have liquid dripping from them. They are also nice and soft so there are no abrasive qualities to them, the only discomfort is the stinging from the antiseptic.
These are great for doing repairs on the go and especially while travelling abroad and they are an essential part of my holiday first aid kit. I certainly stocked up when I saw them in Poundland as they were a bargain price.
Summary: Very good for on the go
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- Fast and effective.
- Curing a poorly tummy
- Not A Miracle Cure But A Cure None-The-Less
- Soothing migraine relief!
- Feel the burn!
- Gentle and Mild.
- Tissues that help you breathe
- Strong and large, but just for men?
- If you have a cold, no one else can help, and if you can find it. Maybe you can ...
- Cover your pain with ectoplasm....
- Asda Antiseptic Cream
- Lemsip Max Blackcurrant Flavour Tablets
- Gaviscon Strawberry Tablets
- Icy Hot (3 Inch Medicated Roll) (7.5cm) Customised Pain Relief 1 Large Size
- Home Health Goji Berry Hand & Body Lotion
- Icy Hot (2 Inch Medicated Roll) (5cm) Customised Pain Relief 1 Medium Size
- Icy Hot (Extra Strength) Medicated Patch Arm, Neck & Leg And Small Areas 5 Patch ...
- St. Georges Olive Oil Ear Drops