Newest Review: ... always used the tubs (like the photo suggests) but recently I have found a squeezable tube version! Less mess and easy to use (and a grea... more
Member Name: cerys3
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
Advantages: Cheap, heals quickly
I really don't know how I lived without sudocrem!! I first started using it about 5 years ago when a friend recommended it for a spot that I wanted to get rid of quickly. I was told to put a little bit onto the area before I went to bed and that by the morning the size and redness of the spot would be significantly reduced....they were right!!
I was a little sceptical at first as Sudocrem is advertised as a cream for Nappy rash, eczema and bed sores and I had none of these, but it worked. In fact I now use it for all sorts of things. Spots, shaving rash, dry skin, eczema....pretty much any skin disorder.
It comes in a large tub and you only need to apply a tiny bit so it lasts for ages. Great value for money, much better than most products aimed at getting rid of spots.
Summary: Use to cure most skin disorders
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- DS Laboratories Hydroviton Cr Skin-Perfecting Cleanser
- DS Laboratories Keramene Body Hair Minimiser
- DS Laboratories Oligo Dx Cellulite Reducing Gel
- DS Laboratories Nirena Optimum Feminine Hygiene
- Christopher's Original FormulasPain Relief
- BodyPure+ Mobility Circulation Foot Pads 10 Pack
- BodyPure+ Detox Foot Pads 10 Pack
- BenGay Pain Relieving Patch (Ultra Strength) Large Size 4 Count