Newest Review: ... remedies I find come in this form (Rennies or Gaviscon). So for me, the Zantac 75 tablets, which must be swallowed with water are th... more
do you suffer from excess acid
Member Name: spanishgirl
Advantages: eases painful indigestion, excess acid and heartburn
If you suffer from excess acid in your stomach then this could be the answer.
I have been told by my doctor that the reason people suffer from excess acid is usually caused by stress, anxiety and hectic lifestyles and is a very common problem in people under 40.
She advised me to take Rantidine. At the time the only product with Rantidine in it was Zantac. Zantac is a well known Brand and a popular product, but its not cheap.
6 tablets will cost you between £3-£4, and 12 tablets will cost between £6-£7. If you take 2 tablets a day (the maximum daily allowance) this works out expensive.
Now the market for Rantidine has evolved as more people suffer from acid due to their lifestyles. You can now buy non branded Rantidine tablets in most supermarkets, chemists and discount shops. They work just as well as brand names except they are half the price and contain more tablets in a pack. A pack of 12 will cost between £1.49- £1.69.
Rantidine tablets are very small and the maximum you can take in a day is 2 tablets.
I find that the first tablet eases it a little but by the time I've taken the second it has eased a lot if not completely.
Each tablet contains 75mg of Rantidine, 0.31 mg sodium and microcystalino cellulose.
Many people laugh when you say you suffer from sever indigestion, heartburn or excess acid. But I know just how painful it can be!.
If you suffer from this I strongly recommend taking Rantidine Tablets.
Always remember to read the packer
Summary: This could be the answer
More reviews in the field of Health Treatment
- Nurofen Gel is a bit wishy washy
- Creme de la creme
- The age needs to be lowered to 16
- - Sudocrem Works Like Magic On Spots And Acne -
- I'm gonna wash that pain right outta my head!
- Let's Repel Those Biting Bugs
- A stronger pain killer, with stronger side effects
- I rub this deep heat in my back for fast relief!
- It Works Miracles!
- Jakemans for soothing sore throats the tasty way
- Enzymatic Therapy Dgl (De-Glycyrrhizinated Licorice) Chewable Tablets
- Emerita Phytoestrogen Cream
- Earth's Best Diaper Relief Ointment (Aloe Vera & Vitamin E)
- Dermelle Rebel Strie–h (Stretch Mark Treatment)
- Boots Hydrocortisone Ointment
- Halls Mentho-Lyptus Original
- Gaviscon Double Action Mint
- Hedrin Head Lice Detection Comb