Newest Review: ... gloss-finished, the old tiles replaced with sheets of a shiny, plastic-like material. The shower itself is a miracle of modern technology ... more
New-fangled electric shower
Member Name: speculator
Date: 25/08/00, updated on 22/11/00 (1658 review reads)
Advantages: you won't lose the soap
Disadvantages: The extractor fan can be noisy at night.
We recently had our old bath-shower replaced with a brand new electric shower, trademarked "Aqualisa".
The bathroom walls are now gloss-finished, the old tiles replaced with sheets of a shiny, plastic-like material.
The shower itself is a miracle of modern technology - vacum-formed plastic, and there is even a soap dish built onto the spout-control system. The dish has a hole in the bottom; the soap will not dissolve while not in use.
There is an extractor-fan built into the wall, above thoe top of the shower - it is wired into the lighting circuit, so that every time you switch the light on the fan starts up. If showing during the daytime you have to leave the light on: if using the bathroom at night you create a lot of un-necessary noise ...
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Large Leather Effect Ottoman
- One Call Beech 5 Drawer Chest
- Calder House Belgravia 2+2 Drawer Chest
- Calder House Belgravia 2 Drawer Bedside Table
- Bedworld Discount Barcelona Stone White Headboard
- Bedworld Discount Barcelona Stone White Bunk Bed
- Rio Dining Table and Oak Chairs
- Argos Beech Effect Small Corner Computer Desk
- Ikea Svelvik Bed frame
- Byron Leather Effect Jumbo Corner Sofa