Newest Review: ... to trust the Oldbury store when the saleswoman tried to trick me into signing up to a marketing service (I asked if it was marketing, sh... more
Dreams - Be prepared to be deceived!
Author Name: JN
Disadvantages: Too many to list
We ordered a mattress from Dreams Letchworth store on a Sunday, for agreed delivery the next Thurs. We told them we MUST have it as guests were arriving. It was a stock item and we paid cash & they said no problem for delivery. 2 days before delivery, they called to say it wasn't actually "in stock, but they were expecting it in stock the following week". Surely something is in stock or not? They are trying to charge me 20% of the cost (£1250) to cancel an order they could not deliver. We want our money back, but they won't give it to us. Customer services - useless and don't care! It's impossible to speak to a manager. We still don't have a mattress and had to spend another £130 on a blow up bed for our Guests. DON'T SHOP HERE. DON'T give them your money! DON'T believe what you are told in store! DO read the Terms & conditions on the order. It will be enough to put you off!! DO shop anywhere but this chain of stores!
Summary: I'll never set foot in this chain of shops again!
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Designed to make ironing even more tedious than it is?
- Lost a customer
- Scum of the earth
- A very happy Dolphin Bathrooms customer
- Cracked up about our wetroom !
- Argos 4 Drawer Storage Tower
- Not bad for a veneer but you get what you pay for
- Sharps bedrooms
- Last year I bought some sofas, this year I gave them away!
- Somethings cooking in the kitchen, thanks to Homebase!
- Dreams Limited Lazio Bedstead
- Dreams Limited Kinder Bunk Bed Natural
- Dreams Limited Jasmine Bedstead
- Dreams Limited Cleveland Headboard
- Dreams Limited Bruges Bedstead
- Azura Alorio Coffee Table
- Azura Alorio Coffee Table And Tv Stand Set
- Azura Ancone Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- Azura Andrea Coffee Table
- Azura Alorio Tv Stand