Newest Review: ... weeks. I had to call customer services every day, arrange someone to be at home for days and they always found a reason to not change the ... more
DREAMS MYERS BED NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
Author Name: Tony Bonnici
Advantages: Lots of shops
Disadvantages: Poor back up and no interest in fixing a customers genuine problem
I purchased a bed from Dreams back in Aug 2010 for my son who was returning from travelling. He returned late Sept and started using the bed. In Feb he complained that this bed is uncomfortable and pretty much always has been. I contacted dreams in March who sent an independent assessor. I was contacted mid April by head office who said:
1. There was nothing wrong with bed.
2. Beds settle and that's why it is different to when you originally bought.
3. Why don't you buy a topper to stop the springs digging in your body.
4. We won't replace as it's not faulty.
5. I can send you info that explains the way beds work
6. There is not another person you can complain to, I am head office.
7. Offered my another assessment at my cost.
You are happy to sell beds that springs did in your body after a few month's but they were not interested and basically said I have no recourse, no one to complain to as they are head office.
There you have it, buy a bed from Dreams and it could be rubbish but they don't care.
Summary: Aftersales good until they need to fix a problem, happy to sell poor quality goods
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Update - Sharps Furniture
- Comfy, cosy and perfect for my living room
- Dave - my best friend!
- 2nd sofa in a year - still nothing comfortable to sit on!
- Goody Bags and Sideboards
- Baby bookcase
- Get your understairs clutter off the floor!
- Really useful shoe storage
- Wonderful linen closet
- Really useful storage