Newest Review: ... the way we were sitting, manager then came out got cushions fixed told him the material on the furniture looked liked it was coming away... more
Author Name: Unhappy
Disadvantages: Buying from DFS in the first place
We ordered a sofa from dfs on 12th aug which arrived in a terrible condition 11 weeks later. They had to take it apart in order for them to get it into the house, so we checked it over and found mould all over the wooden frame and the leather had been scuffed/ripped. They were about to deliver this. Ofcourse we sent it back and after some discussion with the manager, agreed to another, as we wanted this colour/style. They supplied two armchairs as we had thrown the other sofa the day before. Eventually, on friday 18th dec our second sofa arrived. Whilst putting the sofa back together, the zips came off in the delivery drivers hand and thats when we also noticed the scuffing on both arms. We are now awaiting a call from the manager tomorrow. What are our rights !? We are now in the fifth month.
Summary: Never again
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Good value glass desk and chair set
- Moben Delays
- Rubbish flat-packed wood furniture that looks like MDF. Should've gone Ikea inst ...
- Budget wardrobe!
- Bunk beds, exciting when you are a child, more frustrating as you age.
- My new living room looks fresh, clean and welcoming!
- Excellent Expedit
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, I'm the fairest of them all!
- A quality design for a very low price
- There's a Billy for everyone!
- Large Leather Effect Ottoman
- Ikea Bjursta Extendable Table
- Rio Dining Table and Oak Chairs
- Argos Beech Effect Small Corner Computer Desk
- Ikea Svelvik Bed frame
- Sleepynight Laurel Faux Leather Sofa
- Sleepy Dreams Leanne Adjustable Bed
- Silentnight Lear Headboard
- Sleepy Dreams Leo Antique Pine Wooden Bunk Bed
- Sleepynight Las Vegas Bedroom Furniture Set