Product Type: Ikea home furniture
Newest Review: ... weight of 6.5 kg, it is awkward to carry due to its size and I favour the fact that Ikea has not changed the design from my husband's origi... more
Ikea Krabb Mirror
Member Name: ghoti
Ikea Krabb Mirror
Advantages: Sturdy but decorative
Disadvantages: They're quite narrow.
We have two of these mirrors in our hall, as we wanted a bit more light and thought the mirrors would help reflect more light around. We have them both as full length mirrors as shown, but not next to each other. You can also place them long ways, making them more of an eye-level mirror, and they hang just as well that way.
They were very easy to put up, and have stayed up very well with no wobbling, despite my daughter's enthusiastic hugging of and pulling at them. They are also fairly sturdy, meaning that she can do that. We've dropped things against them accidentally, and had no breakages as well, but I wouldn't want to rely on them not breaking.
My daughter went through a phase of wanting to kiss her reflection, and so I cleaned them a lot when she was tiny. They clean really easily without smears, and look just as good now as they did when we bought them, 4 years ago.
They're narrow, but I can still see all of me in one, and they are tall, so even my 6'2" husband can check his hair in one.
Due to the way the waves are, I can see these looking nice next to each other up a staircase, as you could just stagger them to great effect, but I haven't actually done that.
Summary: An attractive and practical mirror
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Calder House Blossom 5 Drawer Narrow Chest
- Calder House Brooklyn Oak 4 Drawer Chest
- Calder House Blossom 5 Drawer Wide Chest
- Calder House Blossom 5 Drawer Midi Chest
- Calder House Blossom 4 Door Wardrobe
- One Call Walnut 2 Door Wardrobe
- Airsprung Symphony Pocket Sprung Divan Bed
- Sleepy Dreams Novello Black High Gloss Sliding Wardrobe
- Sleepy Dreams Novello Black High Gloss 5 Drawer Chest
- Sleepy Dreams Novello Black High Gloss 3 Drawer Chest